Wakas

Hello! This is Missing Chances' Wakas! I hope you enjoyed being with our Baby boy and Baby doll, I hoped you learned something from them like I did while writing them. I am so grateful to finish another story again this year with you, Archers. I love you so much! Sandejas Family loves you so much!

Anyway, this will be my last story for now. Magiging busy ako the next months and I have to focus on something so probably, no new updates until I am done but I will be back. I promise! See you next year sa story ni Madame Crest, Archers!

Join us in our twitter party tonight with the hashtags #MCWakas #MCHulingMukbang HAHAHA :D

---

Wakas

I always believe words are words and it's a powerful thing. It could make or break a person. There are a few people blessed with the courage to stay strong despite the hurtful words but unluckily for me, I was one of those people who's weak when it comes to that.

When I was a kid, I was expected to be a happy I was. I was happy with my Mama. Kahit kaming dalawa lang noon ay masaya na ako, I'd just wait for her every night after her work while I'm doing my assignments. I'd walked to her, kiss her and asked her where my favorite chicken-manok is.

There are times we are both lucky enough na nakakaluwag si Mama at masarap ang ulam pero mas marami ang oras na wala, she'd apologize to me everytime and I'd understand it.

Masaya naman kaming dalawa pero mas naging masaya ako nang makilala namin ang Papa ko, well he wasn't really my father at first. I didn't know that he is, I just treated him like one. Everything was great, I felt like finally, I have a complete happy family. Finally, masaya na si Mama ko.

But everything changed when Papa found out that he is indeed, my father and Mama hid me from him. He was livid yet they both showed me they're fine together but as I child, I know when my mother is happy and I know when she's not.

Mahal na mahal ko ang Mama ko. She's a blessing to me, she's a Godsent to me kaya sobrang nasaktan ako nang marinig ko kung paano ni Papa pagsalitaan ng masama ang Mama ko.

Tongue has no bones but it could break a person's heart and I was one of the victims. My young self first got his heart broken by his parents, by his father and it stayed with him.

It was blurry, matagal na iyong nangyari but still, some words stayed. I can still remember how Mama tried explaining what happened to me when I begged her to just leave because I don't want Papa anymore.

"M-Mama, bakit gano'n si Papa? Sabi... sabi mo mabait siya. Sabi mo love niya tayo... pero bakit ka niya pinapaiyak?" I can still recall crying that much while hugging my Mama back when I was a kid.

"A-anak, hindi mo naiintindihan. Mahal ka ng Papa mo," she whispered, calming me down.

"H-hindi... pinapaiyak ka niya. Ayoko..." I said and shook my head, crying so hard. I buried my face on my mother's neck and cried nonstop.

Naalala ko noon ang pakiramdam ng literal na sakit sa dibdib ko kapag nakikitang nasasaktan ang Mama ko. My mother who was always there with me, the mother who's working extra when I was sick. Ang mama na matalik ko ng kaibigan noon.

"Anak..." She pulled me softly and cupped my cheek, drying my tears. "Anak, hindi mo pa naiinindihan ang lahat. He made me cry, yes, but it will never change the fact that he's your father. Chance, your Dad loves you and there's no reason for you to hate him. Mahal ka niya, Chance," she said, staring at me directly into my eyes and I couldn't understand it.

If you love someone, would you really like seeing them cry? Masaya ba si Papa na umiiyak ang Mama ko at ako?

"Ako lang? 'Di ba dapat pati ang Mama ay mahal ng Papa?" I asked, confused and I saw how Mama smiled despite the tears on her eyes and she kissed my forehead.