Chapter One

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE: Hi Guys. It's been two years....yeah. I'm sorry I've been away, my priorities have just been in other areas of my life. I've discarded this account and I'm using a new one, Scarlet3130. I've decided to continue this story on that account—under HEAVY editing. I hope you don't mind, but it'll be a while before a new the new chapters will start steadily updating. Hope you can forgive me. I love everyone who has given this story so much support. Kisses to all of you. 💋💋💋

Rose POV

I am overwhelmed with excitement. Today I do my first shift and I meet my mate.

I am getting ready with my best friend Satie for the party. Every year the packs of the country come together and hold a party where every single werewolf comes and the Werewolves of age do their first shift and meet their mate.

I am hoping that I will be mates with an Alpha because I am the Alphas daughter and my mother and I are hoping that if I get an Alpha mate then maybe the two of our packs can unite into one.

I am apart of the Shadow Moon Pack. We are one of the strongest packs in history. I look in the mirror before we have to leave.

I look at my beautiful blue dress with the black lace waist wrap thing. (Horrible description I know just look at the pic in the media please)

"Sweetie it's time to go!" My mother says in a sing-song voice.

I toss my blonde hair over my shoulder. I had decided to curl it tonight. Satie and I run down the stairs and get into the limo with our parents. I can't help but feel excited as we drive to the party.
***************************************
(At the party!!)
I walk in the doors with Satie by my side. I don't mean to brag or anything but I am the most popular out of our entire pack. I mean I am the Alphas daughter for god sake.

As we walk in we get mouthwatering stares from the guys around and death glares from the girls. I smirk and walk around the party with Satie.

I feel a sharp pain through out my body and I knew that I was going to shift. I went outside and and into the forest. I knew that when people shift it usually rips their clothes so I hid deep in the forest and stripped down.

I felt my bones cracking and moving in un-natural ways. It hurt like hell trust me my first time shifting was definitely not as easy as I thought.

I felt myself in wolf form. I walk over to the small lake and looked in. I gasped well howled at what I saw. I was a white wolf. White wolves were the most rare and most powerful kinds of wolves. I felt all excited inside as I heard my wolf talking to me.

I asked her how to change back into human form and she told me to think of me as a human.

I thought of my human form and I felt my cheeks heat up when I looked down and I was naked. I knew no one was around but I still quickly got dressed and went inside.

I smelt the most amazing scent I have ever smelled in my life. I knew my mate was here and I was going to find him.

My wolf was jumping up and down inside. I told her to calm down but she wouldn't quit jumping.

I followed the scent to the back of the party and when I saw my mate I think I nearly cried. My mate was........................

Hello! I don't usually publish my writing but I was forced into publishing this by Krazycoconut !!! I hope you like it so far. I like criticism so please critic my work. I like to know what I do wrong and what I need to improve on so don't be afraid to tell me. Bye my Pups. I have to get three votes before I update again. Please comment it will mean a lot to me.