Chapter Six

James POV
I woke up and see that Rose isn't there anymore. I stand up and stretch then walk to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I am a complete mess my hair is sticking out in different directions and some of my shirt buttons are unbuttoned.

I walk downstairs and find Rose standing in the kitchen half naked. I mean she has no pants on and a long t-shirt that goes right before her butt.

Wait, why was I looking at her butt? I quickly look away and at her face. She smirks at me and I guess she noticed that I was looking at her butt. I feel my cheeks heat up and sit at the table.

"What are you making?" I half whisper. She has something in her mouth and she points to the book beside her.

I walk over to the book and see that she is making a chocolate cake. When I am about to sit back down Rose throws flour all over me. I look up at her smirking face then grab an egg and crack it on her head.

She squeals and then grabs the milk carton and pops the lid off. My eyes widen and she dumps the milk all over my head.
"Alright now give me a big hug darling!" I say over exaggerating the darling. She squeals and I chase after her with the whip cream. I finally catch her and spray it all over her face.

She falls behind the island and says "Oh James I got some in my eye ahh!" I feel really bad and I rush to her side. As soon as I crouch down beside her she dumps the cocoa on my head.

I stand up and wipe myself off. I give Rose my hand and I pull her to her feet. As soon as she's there I lift her up and she sits on the island staring back at me with those amazing green eyes of hers.

She wraps her legs around my waist and I act as if I'm about lean in to kiss her but I get close enough and I reach behind her and grab the chocolate then pop it in my mouth.

She pouts at me then what she does next surprises me. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me I gasp and she slips her tongue into my mouth and takes the chocolate.

She hops off the island and walks away swaying her hips from side to side. I laugh at her then follow up behind her taking her by her waist and carrying her bridal style up to our room.

"We really need to clean up down their." She laughs. I smile at her and decide that we will just call a house keeper to do it.

I walk to the bathroom and hop in the shower.
***************************************************
Rose POV
James goes into the bathroom and I hear him get into the shower. I decide to have a little fun so I check the door and sure enough he didn't lock it.

I sneak into the bathroom and strip down I then hop into the shower with him. He looks shocked and tried to hide or something. But, I pull him to me and kiss him.

He is hesitant at first but then kisses me back. He leans me up against the shower wall and I wrap my legs around his waist. The kiss gets rougher and we both finally pull away for air.

His face is flushed and mine probably is too. We finish up our shower and then we both get dressed into some pajamas.

I wear some soft short shorts and a sports bra then hop into bed. James comes out of the bathroom wearing some black pajama pants.

I look at his bare chest and I notice how he isn't the werewolf strong but, if he were a mortal and the size he is the girls would be all over his body. My wolf growls thinking about other girls with him. He is MINE!

He gets into bed and I lay my head on his chest. I think I surprised him but he raps his arms around me.

I hear a loud bump from downstairs and I immediately hop up.
*****************************************************
Hello my pups! I love you all! Don't forget to vote and comment. I hope you liked this chapter!!! Also the shower in the media is their shower. That may be weird but I came across it and I was like how cool is that? So it isn't that I am being creepy I promise guys! Anyway I am angry at my friend Krazycoconut !!! She needs to know why so if you see this u recommend you KIK me to find out why. It will be up for discussion. So anyway my pups bye bye love you!!