Chapter Three

Rose POV
I wake up and jump in the shower. The hot water feels good on my skin. I get out of the shower and get dressed into white jean shorts, a black tank top that says dream in purple, and some purple and white converse.

I go downstairs and see my parents talking with James and his parents. Oh god my mom must have invited them over. I run my hands through my straight blonde hair then walk into the kitchen.

When I walk in all eyes are on me. I start to take a seat next to my mother but she whispers in my ear to sit by my mate 'James'. I walk over and sit by James he stares down at his hands.

I feel like I am going to cry again, I mean why couldn't have put me with an Alpha?

When James parents and mine are done talking my mother tells me to go up to my room and start packing. I don't wanna move in with him. Why can't I make my own choices? It just isn't fare. I go upstairs and start to pack.
********************
James POV
Rose gets up from the table and goes to her room. She looks really sad yet furious at the same time. I look up from my hands and my mother nudges me telling me to go talk to her. I feel fear wash over my body as I walk up the stairs.

I knock on her door and here footsteps until finally she opens the door with a shocked expression on her face. I look at the floor so I don't have to look in her eyes. My wolf is jumping up and down telling me to kiss her or something. But, I refuse to listen.

"What do you want James?" She says kind of hurt fully. My wolf cowers down and I think I do too. She has gotten her Alpha-Female tone already.

"M-my mom t-told m-me t-to come talk to y-ou." I look back down at the floor. I finally look up into her eyes and I see her wolf in her eyes. She looks excited as is mine but myself I am scared to death.

"Here come in I guess." She moves out of the way and I walk inside her room. She motions for me to sit on her bed beside her. I look down at my hands and then what she does next shocks me. She.............

Dun dun dun!!!! Cliffhanger baby! Oh yeah I know I am mean!! Anyway here is the update guys. Thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment. Bye my pups!