Chapter Five

(The house in the media is Rose and James' new home!)
James POV
I wake up and get dressed into some khakis, a blue button up shirt, and my tennis shoes. I help my Dad carry all of my stuff out of the car. Today is the day I move into the house with Rose.

I am scared to death of what will happen. She is a white wolf I can tell but why? Why did they pare me an Omega with the Alphas daughter? She is beautiful and amazing I'm not going to complain but why?

My parents say their goodbyes and I get into my car and drive to my new house. I am super nervous. When I pull up in the driveway I see a brand new black Camero so I assume that arose is already here.

I get out of the car and walk inside the big house. I see Rose sitting at the dining room table playing on her laptop. I put my keys on the key holder thing then sit across from her.

She looks up and smiles slightly then goes back to what she's doing on her laptop. My wolf jumps up and down in my head to go to her but, I resist the urge. I just stand up and unload my things from the car.
***************************************************
Rose POV
I am sitting at the table of my new home when James walks in. I want to look at him but I keep my eyes on the computer screen even though it isn't even turned on.

James sits across from me and I look up and try to smile. I am not trying to be mean but James definitely doesn't have the dreamt guy looks. He is wearing khakis and a button up shirt. I pretend to stay focused on my laptop as I secretly look at him.

My wolf wants me to jump up and hug him and do whatever I can to be in contact with him. I refuse my urge to go to him and continue on my laptop. He stands up and goes to unpack his things.

I got here extra early so that I could get unpacking done quickly. I stand up and go to my room. I fall on the bed thinking about how I'm going to have to sleep in here with James . I feel like I'm already married to him. Ugh!

I hear him walk in the room but I don't look up. I here him putting stuff away and throwing away boxes. When he's finally done he's about to leave the room when my wolf takes over.

"Stay with me!" I blurt out. He looks at me confused then sees my wolf eyes and I know he knows my wolf took over. He just looks at me for a few seconds more then slowly nods his head.

He sits in the chair in our room and starts reading a book. I can't help but wonder what he's reading so I try to look but his hands are covering it up. I decide to ask him because he's my mate and I guess he can know my secret love for books.

"What are you reading?" I walk over to his seat and sit on the arm of the chair. I grab is hand and move it out of the way so I can see the book. I feel him tense up at my touch so I pull away quickly. My body aches for his touch again but I ignore it. I look at the book and see that he is reading the Legend series.

"That is one of my favorite series!" I squeal! He looks at me confused and I get up off the arm chair and sit on the bed.

"Yeah yeah laugh all you want I know I love to read!" He smiles at me but he doesn't laugh.

"I love to read too! Well obviously I like to read since I'm the nerd and all. I hope you won't make fun of me well you wouldn't because your my mate and I'm sorry I just babble when I'm nervous I'm not - I cut him off kissing him.

He looks shocked at first then kisses me back. I have no idea why I kissed him but it felt good. I liked the sparks that shot through my body when we kissed.

I set my legs on either side of him and sat on his lap still kissing him. I pull back and see his face flushed. I guess he hasn't kissed anybody but me before. I don't know what happens but then I feel him pull my close and he kisses me again.

I get off of him and go to the bathroom. I lock the door and look in the mirror. What is wrong with me? I just met my mate and now I am having make out sessions with him. Something is very very very wrong. I mean I am the Alpha Female and he is just an Omega.

I liked his kiss and his touch! I just met the guy I can't be liking him this much yet. It's just the bond yeah it's just the bond. I have nothing to worry about. This isn't me it's the bond between us.

I calm down and decide to take a shower. I hop in and let the hot water run down and over my body. It feels nice, I hear a knock at the door I'm assuming it's just James so I say come in. I am covered by a shower curtain. I unlock the door then quickly jump back in the shower.

I hear him walk in the bathroom and scream. I jump out of the shower but I don't care. What if he got seriously hurt! I see him on the ground and he looks up at me and I think he blushes harder than I do. I quickly grab a towel and crouch down beside him.

He has his eyes covered with his hands. I move his hands away gently. He looks up at me and I think he's shaking. I pull him into a hug and he lays his head on my lap as we sit on the bathroom floor.

"Now James tell me what happened." I say as softly as I can.

He looks up at me embarrassed then says, "You left your underwear on the floor and I tripped on it then your bra fell off the door when my head hit it and fell on my face." I blush hard when he's done talking. I shouldn't leave my things laying around whoops.

I stand up and put some yoga pants on and a teal tank top. I walk out and see James laying on the bed and I crawled up and laid beside him. I felt him tense up when I laid down then he started to relax. Maybe being James' mate wasn't so bad after all.
*************************************
Hello guys! I hope you like this update and please vote and comment. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I think it's kind of crappy but, oh cares right? Anyway by my pups!