2 - 3:27am

the rain came quickly and suddenly, taking everyone on the beach by surprise

the rain came quickly and suddenly, taking everyone on the beach by surprise. they had just packed their stuff up and left right before the first thunders and lightning struck.

they were now huddled up in the living room area of the huge house, all with warm cups of coffee in their hands. the staff were currently putting up the cameras and audio recorders, getting ready to begin the filming.

meanwhile, the group of seven were just peacefully sipping their coffee while having some small conversations a little here and there.

it didn't take long until the cameras were all up and ready to go, so the members put their cups down and got ready to greet the camera.

after the greetings and some bad explanations from the staff it was time for their first mission; choosing rooms. when they were in the helicopter they had all received a small piece of paper with a number on it, and the one that had the highest number, number seven, would go first.

"that's not how it's supposed to be!" byungchan, who had number one, complained loudly. "yeah, isn't the lowest numbers supposed to go first?" chan, number two, chipped in.

"rules are rules!" sejun was lucky enough to get number seven, and he was now teasing the others for it. "rules are meant to be broken!" byungchan huffed under his breath, making everyone laugh.

"alright guys, i'm going up! see you losers later!" sejun sang while making his way up the silk bedded stairs. the boy looked around with wide eyes, not believing the luxury he was witnessing.

the upstairs area was all painted in a spotless white color, with all sorts of beautiful furniture, ranging from sofas clothed in all red silk to the marble floor.

not to mention the giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling. to say sejun was shocked was really an understatement.

he walked past a camera that was located at the end of the staircase before stopping in front of the three rooms he had to choose between.

the doors all looked the same; all were painted in a dark wooded color, and with it was a golden door knob.

after hesitating for a little bit, sejun chose the middle door. he opened it slowly - and got an even bigger shock.

the room was enormous. there was a king sized bed in the corner, next to the window-wall. the wall had a sliding glass door that lead out to the balcony, which had a view over the open ocean. in front of the bed there was a huge flat screen tv, and on the tv stand there were tons of different snack bags placed out.

right by the entrance of the room there were two doors, one leading to the giant bathroom with a jacuzzi, the other leading to a staircase. walking up the stairs was a somewhat balcony, except it was facing the sleeping area. also on the second floor was the walk in closet.

i guess you could say that sejun was pretty pleased with his choice of room.

next person to choose was subin. he walked with his blanket tightly wrapped around his body, feeling a little anxious with the loud thunder making itself heard from time to time.

he had never been a fan of loud noises. it was fine when he was with the others, but when he was alone it became almost unbearable.

the boy therefore hurried up the stairs before stopping abruptly in front of the three doors. he looked at the three doors for a few seconds before reaching for the door on the left.

this room was pretty much identical to the previous room, only some minor changes in the color scheme could be seen; instead of the aqua blue theme going on in sejun's room, this room had a purple theme.

the curtains hanging over the glass wall were a dark shade of purple in the same color as the neatly made bed.

subin put his bag down on the ground as he looked around the room, eyes wide and his mouth slightly open in shock. he didn't expect it to be this big.

in lack of something to do after exploring a little bit, the boy did the first thing his mind landed on; going to sleep. he jumped up on the king sized bed, a happy sigh escaping his lips. he pulled the blanket over his body, got cozied up with the dog plushie that was conveniently laying around and fell asleep right away.

it had somehow taken almost 40 minutes for everyone to choose rooms, so when byungchan was finally allowed to leave he had been asleep on the couch for at least 20 minutes.

it was with wide eyes byungchan made it to the top of the stairs. he looked at the camera next to him, wanting some kind of clue about who was in which room.

he stood there hesitating for almost a whole minute before finally reaching for the door on the right. when he opened the door he felt a new wave of shock flowing over him. the pink themed room was a shock even to him, even though he had seen it all in the magazine. it looked so much better in real life.

he noticed the two other bags on the ground and let out a silent groan. only his luck to be in the room with three people. he walked further in to the room- and yelled out in fear as his two roommates bolted out from the corner.

"oh damn, didn't think you would get that scared!" hanse teased as he helped the poor scared boy up from the floor that he'd fallen on from the shock.

"i hate you both" byungchan whined while rubbing his elbow. it was the elbow that had taken the worst bit of the fall.

"aw, we love you too" chan sarcastically replied, going to grab his bag to get unpacked.

meanwhile, subin and seungwoo were busy celebrating that they had became roommates yet again.

"i was hoping to get you as a roommate!" a newly woken up subin happily spoke, hugging seungwoo tightly.

"i take the left side of the bed!" subin was quick to move away from the oldest and jump up on the side of the bed that was the closest to the windows.

"fine for me" seungwoo shrugged while carrying his bag upstairs to the wardrobe.

-

after getting settled in their rooms, they all gathered in the living room again. they were told it was time to do some small missions to get some action into the stay.

it was during that filming however, everything began going wrong.

"guys i just received a text from an unknown number" chan muttered, showing his phone to the staff. it wasn't exactly an uncommon thing, since some fans somehow managed to find their numbers. but this text was literally only one sentence.

tonight, 3:27am.

"it's probably just one of those weird stalker fans" seungwoo spoke up with a sigh. chan rolled his eyes, moving back to his seat.

they didn't think much of the text, only deleting the contact and continuing with the missions they had received.

but one boy however, couldn't help but smile to himself. his plan had only just begun.