Chapter 1: The boy in the iceberg

Y/N P.O.V
The attic always interested me the most, the amount of memories that my ancestors collected throughout the years of their traveling and exploring areas around the world. I just keep coming back no matter how much I've been up here. It has always been fascinating to me even though my parents would always say to never come up here. But I never understood why they told me that since there is no threat or anything dangerous up here, they're never around, they're either on some stupid business trips or they are busy with work, so the attic is really the only entertainment I get.
"OUCH!"I stubbed my toe on something very hard. I fell stumbling to the floor, while on the floor I looked to my right to see what I had tripped on, it was an old fashioned box with beautiful carvings on it from leaves to flowers to stunning patterns. I noticed it had a lock on it, I flipped the box over to see the key taped on the bottom. I peeled the tape slowly and took the delicate key out. The key itself was beautiful too as it matched the box perfectly. I turned the key into its rightful place and slowly opened the box, scared of what could be inside.
When I took a look inside the box it had a mirror on the top part of the box and the bottom inside of it was covered in red velvet fabric,on top of the fabric it had two  pieces of jewellery one a blue necklace with an ocean symbol as the pendant as its link was made of blue silk. Beside it, lay a silver ring with four symbols - Earth, Fire, Water and Air 'it's pretty' I thought, 'I wonder how I've never noticed this up here?'. I picked up the ring to examine it closely, 'I wonder if it fits' I slip it on my middle finger easily.
"(Y/N)!!!" Someone called out of nowhere, I jumped to the call of my name and looked out the window if my parents were already home. And I didn't notice anyone out there,’must be my imagination’ I thought, I must be super paranoid for some reason, I went back to the box to now examine the necklace 'this looks strangely familiar'. It reminded me of a girl I saw when I was younger on a show called "Avatar the last airbender" . It belonged to a girl named Katara, 'what is this doing here?' I thought , ' The show wasn't even around for that long, there's no way someone in my family could have gotten a necklace that looked just like hers ". I put the necklace and the ring back into the box and headed to my bedroom.
I placed the box on my dresser, 'I really like that ring, and I doubt mom or dad will notice that it's gone if I wear it.', I carefully opened the box back up and slipped the ring back on to my finger. I examined it while it was on my finger even more closely, I started to rub the four elements to clean them away from dust particles. ' it looks like it's been in that box for a couple of years, hundreds maybe. I wonder who it belonged to'.
Suddenly the ring started to glow, "HUH?!" I let out in panic and shock,as I stared at the now glowing ring on my finger. My heartbeat started to speed up and the ring started to get  brighter, blurring out my vision of what was going on around me, until the brightness took it all up, I felt as if I was unconscious for a couple of minutes, I suddenly felt as if I was falling through the sky. I opened my eyes and my feelings were right I was falling 'THIS IS THE END I'M SURE IT IS! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED MY BUCKET LIST NOW I WON'T EVER GET A CHANCE TO!' I looked down, the tears from my eyes coming off my cheeks into the air I saw a large iceberg shaped as a circle, ' I've never seen an iceberg that shape, I wonder what's going on? But it doesn't matter anymore because I'll be dead, gone in a few minutes, out here alone' I closed my eyes, I rather not to look anymore I just wanted it to be over I thought about the ring, the box with the necklace, friends.. Family. I wondered how long it'll take mom and dad to notice their "beloved" daughter is gone, will they try to find me? Will they regret not spending more time with me? The thoughts kept coming and so did the questions. And so I just let myself fall. Without warning I fell into what felt like a pile of snow, "AH!"' I let out to the sudden surprise, I wasn't dead? And I was fine after what felt like it was a 20 feet drop? I stayed laying in the snow happy that I wasn't dead. I put my hand out in front of my face to look at the now, not glowing ring that sat around my finger "Gosh, where have you brought me?" I groaned at the ring, I layed there, in the snow wondering how I'm supposed to get back home.