4: The Other Twin

Chapter 4

If the other girls saw Kyle now, they would probably die from his charisma. He was infamous for his cool and blank expression.

Adding a smile to that expression made it seem like the world was about to come to an end!

[Yes. A war between women would undoubtedly lead to the end of the world.]

As she grabbed the doorknob, someone inside pulled the door open, making her stumble forward and defenselessly crash towards the person in front of her.

Since she could detect killing intent by a distance, especially with someone at close proximity, she need not be on guard for she was assured that the person in front and at the back of her had none.

More like, she just wanted to save as much energy as possible and fall asleep on her desk.

[Only God knew how she managed to stay pretty despite the lack of sleep.]

At the same time, the young man in front of her caught her and greedily embraced her delicate upper body in his arms as tight as he could, feeling up her entirety and making Kyle hide back his cell phone into the deepest parts of his pockets while intently glaring at the young man embracing her.

However, the young man did not bother with Kyle's intense glare and treated him as air. He only cared for the girl. So, he greeted her with a bright smile.

"Morning, Li!" A young man of the same age popped up into her field of vision as she looked upwards.

He was another handsome gentleman who looked very much like Kyle, except for his black shoulder-length layered hairstyle and his face that was bare of glasses

Why did they look so alike, you say? Simply speaking, they were twins.

Yes, twins, who, in fact, had nothing in common, except for their looks and brains.

By brains, it meant that he was the second-highest overall achiever of the batch. Why was he only the second? Because he found it tiring to become the personal maid or helper of all the teachers, tiring to become the next successor of the family business, tiring to fight with his elder brother over the position, and, most of all, tiring to not be himself:

A free individual who had other visions for the future.

Needless to say, the other unreachable and otherworldly being, on par with Kyle, was none other than Kevin, his own blood-related younger brother by one minute.

If Kyle was the cool and aloof gentleman, indifferent like the dead of the night, then Kevin was the amiable and cute gentleman that was as bright as the sun, showering others with light wherever he went.

People rarely saw the two of them together, which was a good thing. If they kept seeing those two together, the world would be coated with nosebleeds, bringing deaths by endangering womankind and, as an effect, endangering the whole of humanity, itself.