7: Instincts VS Conscience

Chapter 7

*Continuation of Flashback*

Birds chirped outside the clinic's window where the tree leaves rustled with the wind, making the curtains faintly clatter. Warm afternoon sunlight from the open window sent a golden glow towards the large plump white blanket on top of the bed.

With her eyes closed, the girl felt soft breathing gently caressing her rosy cheeks and the light whispering of her surroundings, which sounded like music to her ears.

She smelled a sweet manly fragrance that was both strong yet mild, making it seem strangely pleasant to her nose.

She felt firm arms snuggling against her, with one arm wrapping around her shoulders and the other one right above her school mini-skirt, slightly touching her underwear and her cute little buttocks.

She felt a muscular leg tangling around her soft leg, while the other leg was in between her thighs, making her feel trapped and unable to move.

Feeling the heat of the boy gently embracing her with a blanket covering their whole body, her forehead dripped with sweat and her body ached from staying in the same position.

She instinctively moved to a better position, unconsciously and fully separating her reddened lips, that had been kissed a bit too much, away from his.

Impatiently and immediately, she pulled the white blanket down to their waists, untangled her legs from his own, pushed the young man beside her away, and faced towards the direction of the pleasant cold breeze, all with her eyes closed.

And indeed, the scent of leaves and lilies coming through the window made her feel much better.

While sleeping, Kevin noticed the slight movement of the girl and instinctively did not want to let her escape from him. So, he readjusted his position and, once he felt comfortable, he tightened his embrace by instinct.

Without realizing it, he was already in a more indecent position.

His head lay above her neck as he slept and the rosy scent coming from her neck and hair made him instinctively bury his head deeper onto her collarbone in order to savor more of her sweetness, making it as if he was placing a hickey on her.

His right arm was fully wrapped around her two large and soft mounds, with his right hand unreservedly touching her cleavage that was revealed through her open and unbuttoned collar and loosened necktie.

Feeling an incredibly smooth and soft sensation in his fingertips, he instinctively dived most of his hands in her polo, making him feel more the area on her bosom just above her bra.

Meanwhile, his left arm, underneath her slim waist, was completely wrapped around her smooth abdomen, with his left hand touching most of her skin up until her ribs, which was revealed through the upward movement of her white polo shirt.

Loving the sensation upon his fingertips, he gently rubbed and felt up her whole stomach and the upper part of her bosom.

Because of her changed position, the girl's mini-skirt fully revealed her behind while barely covering her front. The upward friction of her back mini-skirt showed her plain white underwear barely covering her perfectly-shaped buttocks.

Since Kevin tightened his hold, his forgotten long hard rod was now placed in between her lower half that was only shielded by a thin cloth of underwear. This made her feel uncomfortable from the solid, thick, and hard texture trying to thrust itself within her.

She slightly moved her buttocks to escape from the hard rod currently trying to intrude at her behind.

However, her slight movements only made his manhood more enlarged and aroused with passion.