Dearest Adrien (Part 1)

Dearest Adrien,

It has been three years, since that fateful day when I had first laid eyes on you, and yet I remember it like yesterday.

The warm autumn showers, your black umbrella. The sincerity I saw in your electrifying green eyes as you glanced at me. How my heart fluttered and my stomach churned delightfully at your heartwarming smile.

The way you left me tongue-tied and tangled in my own thoughts, but yet tugged my heart's strings in the most soul stirring way.

Since that day, that time, I knew my heart belonged to you. And as every day passes, I find a reason to fall in love with you even more.

Your smile was the first thing that I fell for. I love your genuine smile, the way it glistens on your features, lighting up your eyes, turning them into a golden shade of green. And I wish to see that smile bounce on your lips because of me.

When you're beside me, I feel complete. It seems like a natural spark, and I'm hopelessly attracted to you.

You leave me a breathless, lovesick mess, and I fumble with my words every single time. Yet you reply to me, as if all I said made complete sense.

I survive with this hope that you would one day notice me, and begin to love me, even half as much as I love you.

I long to be the reason you smile, your first thought in the morning, Adrien. I want to be the source of your happiness, just the way you are mine.

Oh, Adrien! How I wish to tell you how deep I've fallen. Too deep to turn back now...

With all the love in the world,
Marinette ❤️

Date: 21 June, 2020
(Age: 16)