Dearest Adrien (Part 10)

Dearest Adrien,

Just because I can finally call you mine doesn't mean that I would stop writing these letters.

I would only stop, the day I stop loving you. Which would be never.

I love you so much, and I love every single second I spend with you. It's almost as if I'm addicted to you, and that silliness of yours.

You're the one who stood by my side as my faithful soldier when the battles of self doubt began.

You were the one who stood up for me all those years ago in high school.

You were the one, who made me believe and fall in love with just a simple laugh and twinkle in your eyes.

I remember the moment we first kissed, under the moonlight, as Ladybug and Chat Noir.

And I remember the day I gave you the letter, the revealing letter. And it also happened to be the day we kissed as Adrien and Marinette.

I would always cherish every minute I spend in your company, as I wait for thousand more.

I still remember the day I had to go meet my family, and you had kissed me till my lips were sore.

I remember the day I introduced you to my family, and it already felt like you were a part of us. A part of me.

In French, we don't say 'I miss you' we say, 'Tu me manques' which means, 'You are missing from me', and I miss you every second you're away.

You are like a part of me, and even when you're not beside me, I know you'll always be the one I love the most.

You're in my heart, on my mind, you are underneath my skin. And anywhere, anytime, wherever you will be, so will I be.

I just want to say, thank you Adrien, for loving me, for kissing each and every one of scars, for touching my soul. And for making me the happiest person when I'm with you.

And finally, I love you. Even when I've said this a million times before, I'm gonna say a million more, and prove it to you.

Because I love loving you.

Ever-flowing love and affection,
Your Bugaboo.❤️

Date: 21 December 2024

(Age: 21)