Dearest Adrien (Part 12)

Dearest Adrien,

I could barely contain my ecstasy when you bent down on one knee, and every so softly held my hand.

Your words still ring in my ear, and I would never forget them.

"My lady, through these 9 years I've known you, you have never once left my side. No matter how I'm feeling, you love me in my happiest and the darkest moments. Your smile takes me to a whole new world, and all I think about is you, ever since I met you. We've accomplished so many milestones together, weathered countless storms side by side. Fighting crime in latex suits by night, and living daily lives by day. What I'm trying to say is, I can never imagine my future without you. So, M'lady, Bugaboo, Buginette, Mari, Marinette, will you marry me?"

A river of tears and endless happiness, I had known this is my happily ever after.

But the truth is, the journey just began. As I walked down that aisle towards you, not able to wipe that lovesick grin off my face, I realized this was just a beginning.

Another beginning.

The beginning of a new chapter in our lives. Of course, there would thousands of new problems, thunderstorms raging our way, but as long as we have each other, we can get through them anyway.

That day, when I kissed you as we both said, "I do." I had fell in love with you all over again.

I can never imagine leaving you, and I would stay with you no matter what. I care for you more than ever, and I would always do that.

This is a promise for today, tomorrow and for the rest of our lives.

Love you infinitely and unconditionally,
Yours and only yours,
Marinette.❤️

Date: 22 December 2025

(Age: 22)