i'm a nerd and I'm proud! (story time)

My summer break is being spent doing math work because guess who almost flunked 10th-grade math? 

Yea, this gal. 

It's stupid tho. It's online and it's kinda hard. 

But I don't have to leave my bed. So that's a win, I guess. 

Anyways, Besides my math crap, I'm also reading a buttload of books, embroidering cows on dish towels, making plum jam and jelly from my plum tree's, canning a bunch of fruit from my family orchard, doing a lot of hiking, and writing my book, 'These Violent Delights'. 

That's about it. 

Oh, wait! and binge-watching SUPERNATURAL and Greys Anatomy. 

My summer sucks. 

If COVID-19 didn't attack, I would be busy going to Girl Scout Camp, Church Camp, going to Yellowstone to have a good time hiking, going to Yosemite to spread my grandma's ashes and going to Sacramento to spend time with my family in our vacation ...

If COVID-19 didn't attack, I would be busy going to Girl Scout Camp, Church Camp, going to Yellowstone to have a good time hiking, going to Yosemite to spread my grandma's ashes and going to Sacramento to spend time with my family in our vacation home. 

But nooooooo. 

It's fine tho. I get to sit on my butt eating junk and watching my favorite shows till I pass out. 

I'll update later. 

I dunno when.

Bye lovers,

-Amber <3 :P