COVID is annoying

(Song: Convolk x 9TAILS x guardian  WHATEVER IT TAKES) 

My new fav song XD

So my high school does this club for lowerclassmen (mostly freshman). It's to help them become more acquainted with highschool, help them find friends, clubs, and tell them about the weekly/monthly events.

And usually, this club would meet at school, and the first day for freshman (orientation). We would get trained on how to do our "job" in a designated class before, after, or during classes. But because of COVID, we're meeting over zoom. (that's not the issue, tho)

My issue is the freshman orientation. it's going to be at the high school.

The freshies have to do a drive-by kind of thing, while we, juniors and seniors, wear masks, our bright shirts with the name of our club, and painted encouragement and greeting signs.

I have to close to a bunch of kids who may or may not have or carry Corona. Yeah, yeah, I know, social distance does wonders for not getting the nasty virus. But that does nothing to calm my raging anxiety.

And the fact that I haven't talked to anybody all summer (no IG, no Snap, no texting or calling, zooms or facetime). I'm going to see some kids who are in contact with my old group and those kids are going to inform some 'certain people' who I'd rather think I just disappeared off the face of the earth because I'm not ready to speak to them or even ignore their presence.

But I need to pull on my big girl panties and grow up. My ex is a childish douche who doesn't deserve my attention. So I don't know why I'm acting like an 8 yr old and trying to avoid him when I'm turning freaking 17 in three months, 1 step closer to being an adult. I've attended enough therapy sessions to be able to control these crazy emotions that I have.

Anyways........

My junior year is comming up in a few weeks. All of my classes will be online with Zoom. I'm nervous.

I bought a shit ton of new makeup so I can at least  look somewhat presentable. And Me and my mom are going to go clothe shopping soon. (via amazon obv. lol) I'm changing my style from a good girl gone bad to just a good girl. The 'gone bad' was my exes idea. Don't get me wrong, I love a good pair of form-fitting black skinny jeans and black T-shirts but all that black made me depressed so I need some color. 

kk. ttyl

-Amber