Part 5||Chapter 11

A few days later...

Jada bit at her nails and shook her leg as she looked ahead in a gaze.
"Mommy here" JoJo said snapping her out of her gaze. JoJo handed her his toy car.
"Thank you baby" Jada lowly said as she stuffed it into her purse just as the doctor knocked and entered the room.
"Oh! Hey! How are you, wow is this Josiah?" the ultrasound technologist said. She just so happen to be the ultrasound technologist during her pregnancy with JoJo.
"Hi, I'm great! Yes this is him" Jada said with a wide smile. She was happy to see a familiar face.

"That's good to head...hi...how old is he?" She asked.
"2...he'll be 3 in 4 months." Jada said.
"Awww...they grow so fast. I see you're expecting again..." she said as she smiled at Jada. Jada did a nervous laugh.
"Yea...well I haven't took a test yet...that's why I'm here, but I think it's obvious" Jada said as she lifted her shirt showing her growing belly.

Jada slightly shut her eyes as she held her own hand. She felt the cold gel being placed on her stomach. So many emotions ran through her mind, but once she heard that first heart beat it felt like all the emotions left her body. She opened her eyes as she looked at the screen in Aww.

"There goes your baby..." she said as she looked up at the screen. Jada blinked her eyes as they got watery. Her vision became slightly blurred. She blinked a few times to clear her eyes. The moment was bitter sweet, but a smile still appeared on her face. She was 12 weeks and 4 days. She was in shock, but at the same time...thankful that she was creating another life. Her mind instantly went to Elijah. She knew she had to tell him, but she honestly didn't want no contact with him at the moment. She's been stressing herself out and knew she had to get her mind right for not only her, but the baby. She was depressed and wasn't afraid to admit it. But she knew she had to suck it up because JoJo and this new baby needed her.

***

"You ok?" Jigz asked as he walked passed Jada as she stood at the stove. She just got back from her doctors appointment and was feeling uneasy about everything. She just nodded.
"Don't nod your head yea and you not ok Ja" he said. She stayed quiet.
"Jada" Jigz called out. Jada went rushing off crying.

"Jada..." Jigz called out with a confused expression. He followed her into the room.
"I'm ok Jigz" was all she said as she faced the window with her back to him.
"No you not, why you crying then...Hmm" he said. Jada slightly giggled, but tears fell from her eyes.

"I'm pregnant" she mumbled.
"Huh?" He said because he didn't hear her. Jada stomped her feet and sucked her teeth because she had to repeat herself.
"I said I'm pregnant" she said before she started ugly crying. Jigz eyes slightly widened and he slightly chuckled.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh, but that face was priceless. Awww you having another baby EJ, congrats" Jigz said as he tried to reach for her stomach. She playfully slapped his hand  away and mean mugged him.

"I'm sorry, I ain't mean to laugh...I was just tryna lighting the mood" Jigz said.
"My mind is just running crazy right now." She said as she sat on the edge of the bed.
"I bet it is...you gonna tell Elijah?" Jigz asked. She shrugged. He sighed.
"Don't hide this shit from him...even though y'all not on the best of terms right now...he deserve to know...you should also bring JoJo by to see him too, I'm sure he misses him." Jigz said. Jada looked up at him with a weird expression.

"You've been talking to him or something?" Jada asked with her face slightly scrunched up.
"Nah, but if I was in his shoes...I would want to know, and I would want to see my child" Jigz said. Jada got quiet.
"Well I'm not keeping JoJo away from him...if Elijah wanted to see JoJo he could of just called, but no he worried about other shit!" Jada said. Jigz sighed because she was so stubborn. She was hurt and there was no getting through to a hurt person. He wasn't taking Elijah's side, he just wouldn't want to ever be in Elijah's position.
"Iight Ja..." he said before leaving out the room.