Part 5||Chapter 18

6 months later...

She moaned in his ear as he body shook. It's been a long time since she felt this way and she forgot how good it felt. She gasped and grabbed ahold of his forearm as he gave her long slow strokes.
"Tell me you love me" he whispered in her ear as he got a little rougher. She moaned louder as she squeezed her eyes shut before opening them.
"Tell me" he repeated as he kissed her.
"Harder" she moaned. He stopped and pulled out of her. He just stared at her. She sucked her teeth and just stared at him.

"Elijah stop fucking playing...why you stop" Jada pouted. She grabbed his dick and put it back inside her. That caused Elijah to chuckle. He leaned down kissing on her neck.
"I love you" she said as she kissed his lips.
"Stop playing with me yo...I love you...I love you so much" Elijah said as he started stroking her again. Jada moaned and smirked.
"Stop playing with my emotions Ja" he said in a calm tone as his breathing got heavier.
"I'm not playing with your emotions...we at a good place right now" she said.

"What you mean?" Elijah said as he just stared at her. Jada opened her eyes. She sucked her teeth.
"We are at a good place right now...why you stop?" She asked as she tried to pull him back into her but he pulled completely out of her and sat up. Jada looked at him in shock.

"Get out my face with that dumb shit" he said.
"What dumb shit? What's wrong with you! I clearly said we are in a good place right now...what's the issue?...huh?" Jada questioned as she tugged on his arm. Elijah looked back at her.
"So you not trying to be a family?" He asked.
"We are a family" she said.
"Jada stop fucking playing with me" he said. That caused Jada to slightly laugh. Elijah got mad about that and grabbed his boxers off the floor putting them back on.

"Elijah...I'm not playing with you, we are a family. Why you doing all this right now" she said. He shook his head a he started to get redress.
"Elijah" Jada said.
"WHAT!" Ge shouted causing her to jump. Her face scrunched up as she just stared at him. She sighed and her face relaxed.

" I want what we used to have back. I want you and our kids under one roof. I'm tired of this back and forth shit...and I want you to accept your ring back. My plans for us never changed." Elijah said. At the moment Jada and Elijah was still living separately. Jada and the kids....and Liza stayed with Elijah. Jada and the kids was at Elijah's everyday, but she did t think it was the right time to get back together or move in. They was at a great place, they was together...but they was together if you get it.

Jada stared at him because she wasn't expecting him to express himself the way he just did. Elijah sighed as he walked over to the closet.
"Elijah" Jada called out thinking he was upset, but he wasn't. He came back a few seconds later with a small black box. Jada watched him as he sat on the bed.
"Hmm" he said as he handed her the small black box.
"What's this?" She asked.
"Your ring" he said as he took the box from her and opened it.
"I added on to it...you like it?" He asked. Jada slightly smiled.
"Of course...I loved it before too" she said. Elijah smiled as he looked down at the ring. He removed it from the box and looked at her.

"Please don't take it off anymore" he said.
"Please don't ever in your life try to accuse me of doing no GRIMMY shit to you" she said referring to him accusing her of sleeping with Jigz. That was the spark of their argument and separation.
"I would never, and I apologize for that." He said. Jada nodded, she hesitated at first. Her mind was conflicted so she went with her heart.
"I promise not to never take it off" she said. Elijah removed the ring from the small box and gently grabbed her hand and placed the ring on her finger. Jada smiled as she looked down at her hand.