Part 5||Chapter 13

Re-read chapter 12 if you forgot what was going on.

***
"Hello, this is doctor Morgen at Syosset Hospital, am I speaking to Jada?" The women asked. At this moment Jada's heart started racing.
"Y-Yes! Yes this is Jada" Jada quickly stood up. Liah looked over at her.
"You was listed as an emergency contact for-" Jada cut the lady off.
"No! Please tell me Elijah is ok. Oh my gosh" Jada said as her breathing got heavy.
"Jada what happened?" Liah asked as she rushed to her.

"Elijah is fine now, he was admitted to the hospital about 10 minutes ago for something minor. I'm calling in regards of Eliza..."
"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER! I'm on my way right now." Jada said in a panic.
"She's doing ok now, but she's currently being treated and is currently on suicide watch. Jada pulled the phone from her ear and just looked at it before just hanging up.
"What happened?" Liah asked again.
"I don't know, I gotta go to the hospital something happened to Liza and Elijah. Can you please keep an eye on JoJo for me." Jada said.
"Yea, I got him. Go" Liah said.

***

"What you mean I can't see her? That's basically my damn daughter and you trying to tell me I can't see her...where's your supervisor." Jada yelled at a receptionist.
"Mame I'm sorry but-" she cut the lady off.
"Fuck your buts! Y'all so damn backwards here! Y'all can fucking call me and say some dumb shit about her being on suicide watch but can't let me see her! Y'all aren't even suppose to be giving out that kind of information over the phone, where the fuck is Elijah!" Jada yelled.

***

"Well you can get the fuck out my face. .I told y'all mutherfuckas ain't shit wrong with me." Elijah said as he snatched a IV out his arm.
"Sir you almost passed out, you're dehydrated." The nurse said. Elijah ignored her as he walk over to the sink to grab a few paper towels to clean up the little droplets of blood.
He turned around and him and Jada was finally face to face after so long. His eye instantly went to her belly that was poking out. The circumstances wasn't the best, but they was sort of happy to see each other.

"They not lettting me see Liza, they not even telling
me what's going on but they called me" Jada said as tears welled up in her eyes. Elijah just stared at her.
"What's going on? What happened to Liza?" Jada asked as she wiped a tear that fell.
"She cut herself" he said in a low voice. He looked from Jada to her stomach and than to the floor.
"Huh, what you mean she cut herself?" Jada asked as she sniffled.
"I...I. I found her...in her bathroom...." Elijah looked off.

"I found her in her bathroom, covered in blood. She sliced her wrist" he said as his voice cracked.
"What..." Jada said in disbelief as she took a few steps backwards as she covered her mouth. Her hands shook out of control as she cried.
Someone knocked on the door and it opened a few seconds later.
"Sorry to interrupt, Eliza is alert now." A doctor in a white lab coat said.

"Come on" Elijah said as he placed his hand on Jada's back as they followed the doctor to her room.
Jada and Elijah walked into Liza room.
"I didn't try to kill myself! I told you it was an accident" Liza yelled as tears fell down her face.
"Yo, what the Fuck is going on? You ok Liza? Who the fuck is you?" Elijah said as he stood in front of a black women who was dressed in a blazer with dress pants. She held a messenger bag on her shoulders and held a few papers in her hand.

"I'm Tiffany Fisher from Child Protective Services" the women stated as she stood up.
"WHAT! Child Protective Service?" Jada yelled as she looked from the lady to the doctor who stood in the room.
"It's procedure to notify use when stuff like this happens." She said.
"Stuff like what? Huh stuff like what, you heard her say it was a fucking accident." Elijah said.