Chapter 1

SAMS POV:
Today is the first day of band this year and I'm really excited! I have been waiting for this day to come around for a long time. If you didn't already know I'm a sophomore in high school. "Sam come on we don't want to be late," my friend jake yelled. I nodded running towards him. Jake already has a car so he is driving me.

"I'm so excited," i yelled and he plugged his ears. "Ow my ears!" I laughed and jake started driving. "I'm excited too but not that excited. Wait are you excited to see Colby," jake said and smirked. I blushed and hid my face in my hands. "N-no."He laughed and shook his head. "Don't lie. You like like him." I then punched jake in the arm. "Shut up," I whined and he just laughed.

"Maybe I do like him, but he will never notice me." Jake frowned and padded my shoulder. "Hey, don't be so negative. Why do you even like him. He is a troublemaker and your so... sweet," jake said and I frowned. "C-colby doesn't even know my name,"I said with tears in my eyes. "Sam please don't cry he isn't worth it. How bout you come over and we can watch spongebob at my house tonight." I nod and he smiles.

About 5 minutes later we get to the school. "We got this," I say and Jake nods and smiles. When we walk into the school I see.. him. The one and only Colby Brock. My crush sense the 8th grade. Why does he have to be so perfect.

I could see him talking to Brennen Taylor. I have never liked him. He always makes up lies. "Come on Sam." I follow Jake and he leads me where we meet up in band. I then see my other friend Corey. "Hey Corey," I say. "Hey Gummybear ." I laugh at the nickname. He is the opposite of smart sometimes (hahaha sorry corey not my POV. You should be mad at sam 😂)

COLBYS POV:
To be honest I really love band. Everyone says that band is for nerdy kids and that I should not be in it, but do I care about anyone's opinion,I think the fuck not. "Sit down everybody," the band teacher says. I have never liked him and he has never liked me. If you didn't already know I'm the schools troublemaker. I'm surprised that the band teacher still lets me be in band.

Speaking of trouble I'm about to do a prank right now... brennen gave me the idea. So basically I'm going to have a bucket of paint and poor it on someone's head. Brennen thinks I should dump it on this quiet kid. I think his name is Sam? He seems nice but you gotta do what you gotta do.

"Do you have the bucket of paint," I asked brennen and he nodded. He then gave me the bucket. "Ready, go." I then dumped the paint all over sams head. He looked really upset and I kinda feel bad. Wait I never feel bad.. what is happening to me. "What the hell," he yelled. "Samuel language, as for you Cole detention tomorrow," the teacher said. I hate being called Cole. I have told him multiple times that it's Colby.

When sam ran to the bathroom in tears I then started to feel really bad so I went after him.....

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I like this story so far :)