Chapter 3

SAMS POV:
Right now I'm getting ready for school and I'm excited to see Colby. He has been texting me a lot lately. "Sam get down here. Jake is here," my mom yelled. I then ran down the stairs. "Your Uber is here," Jake said and I laughed. "Bye mom," I yelled walking to Jake's car. When we got in the car Colby texted me. "Who are you texting," jake asked and I told him. He just smiled. "What." Jake shrugged. "You seem happier," he said and I smile. "I just feel like I'm going to get the boy of my dreams." Jake laughed and I hit him in the shoulder.

"Aye, don't hit the driver," Jake said and parked at our school. A couple minutes later we walked in. "Well, I gotta go Tara is over there." I nod and wave. I then start going up to colby. "Hey." He smiles and says it back. "Wanna hang out today," I ask him and he nods. Brennen and his friends started to walk over to us. "What are you doing with him," brennen asked Colby. "He just walked up to me and started to talk about nerdy shit," Colby said and laughed. I frowned knowing that this was to good to be true.

"Ohhh is he bothering you," colbys friend griffin asked. "Shut up griffin. Now come on Colby." He nods and walks with them. When they weren't looking he turned around and frowned. He mouthed "I'm sorry." I then had tears in my eyes. Why did he have to be friends with them?! "Sam whats wrong," Corey asked me and I told him what happened.

"He isn't worth it sam. You could do so much better. How bout you date kat," Corey said. If you didn't know I'm bisexual. "I-I can't." He shrugs and we walk together back to class. After class Colby came up to me. "Sam I'm really sorry. It's just they are my only friends and if they found out we are  friends then they wouldn't be friends with me anyone," Colby says sadly. "Colby, those aren't true friends. Why can't you just join my friend group," I ask him.

He shakes his head. "I-I can't. Sam your a nice kid. I'm a troublemaker," Colby says. "So, that doesn't mean we can't be friends," I tell him even though I wanted to be more than friends. "Yes it does. Just stay away from me," colby says with tears in his eyes. "W-Why," I ask. "Because I really really like you so much that I don't want to break your heart. I'm a bad person," Colby says

Chapter 4 coming up in a little bit :)