Chapter 12

This is going to be the last chapter of this story because I'm starting another story go check it out after this chapter ;)

SAMS POV:
I'm still surprised that Colby wants to be with me still. "Sammy. I'm not mad at you," Colby said to me in the car. "A-Are you sure because," he then cut me off by kissing me. "You are so brave you know that," I nod sniffling a little bit. When we got home I cuddled with Colby the whole day. He was extra nice to me and I'm really thankful but I just don't like people feeling sorry for me.

"Hey baby, wanna go get icecream," Colby asked me. He was being to nice to me and I don't really like it. "Can you just stop," I ask him. He looked at me confused."what do you mean," he asked me. "You know what I mean. You keep doing nice things for me and I don't like it," I said. Colby started laughing? "Why are you laughing," I asked him. "Because you supposed to like the stuff I do for you because it's nice," he said. "I just don't want you feeling sorry for me." Colby then came up to me and hugged me. "Baby, I don't feel sorry for you. I just want to do nice stuff to make you feel better," he said.

"What would I do without you troublemaker ," I said. "I don't know smarty pants."

I know this is a terrible ending but I'm really excited to start the other fanfic