Chapter 7

SAMS POV:
I'm so happy that Colby and I are together. I'm kinda scared that he is going to break my heart again. "Sammy, do you want some breakfast," Colby asked and I nodded. "Are we going to start telling people," I ask him. "Why do we have to tell people.. they don't need to know." I frown and go up to him. "They are going to find out. We can't just have our relationship in secret," I said getting annoyed. "Then we don't have to. I'm fine with what ever you want to do," I smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm going to get ready so we won't be late for school," I tell him and he nods."why can't we skip," Colby asked and  I gasp. "We can't miss school." He chuckles when I get so worked up.

~~time skipped to when they are at school~~

When we walked into school holding hands everyone stared at us. "Why are you holding the losers hand," brennen asked Colby. "Because he is my boyfriend and I love him." I was in shock. Colby just standed up to brennen. "You'll regret this," brennen yelled and walked away. "You okay," I asked Colby and he nodded kissing my cheek. "I gotta go. Jake is planning a prank with me." I nod and sigh. He still is the troublemaker.

COLBYS POV:
After the prank Jake and I pulled, I went to a couple stores to buy sam something for his birthday. I kinda feel bad because,well, his birthday is tomorrow and I haven't said anything about it. He probably thinks I forgot.... but of course I didn't forget. Sam is turning 17!! Something then came into my mind. What if I buy sam a promise ring? I know it's soon but I love him with all my heart. I'm going to buy him a promise ring :)

SAMS POV:
"Hey Corey have you seen Colby," I asked him because I couldn't find him anywhere. "No I haven't sorry." I nod and continue looking for him. Did he just leave school without telling me. I then start to tear up. Why could he do this to me again. I gave him a second chance and it hasn't if been 24 hours yet. I guess he really doesn't love me.

COLBYS POV:
After I got the promise ring, I started to drive back to school. The teachers probably are surprised that I came back. When I got in the parking lot I noticed sam sitting outside.. crying? I then run up to him. "Why are you crying baby," I ask him. "You left me. You said you would be right back and you didn't." I then start to feel really bad. I promised him that I would not skip school. "If you really want to know... I got you something for your birthday." Sam then looks up at me confused. "Oh." I chuckle and he cuddles into me. "Can you tell me what you got," he asks. "Nope, it's not your birthday yet." He frowns and nods.

"Sorry, love,but it's the rules," I tell him. Sam then playfully hits me on the arm. "I love you," he says. "I love you too." Sam smiles and kisses me. "How bout we skip school and go to the park and have a picnic," I ask him. "I thought you didn't like romantic stuff," Sam said smirking. "As long as it's with you it's okay," I tell him and he nods. The reason why I'm taking him out to the park is because the trap house gang is planing a birthday party for him.

Tbh I don't know what to write so give me some ideas!!!😂