Chapter 5

SAMS POV:
I have been mostly at coreys house all day crying. I really really want to be with Colby. Everyone keeps telling me that I deserve better... but Colby is better. I don't want to date kat or xepher I want to date Colby. "I got you some more icecream," Corey said smiling and sitting on his bed. "Wanna watch spongebob." I shook my head. He frowned and nodded. I then try to fell asleep.. trying to get Colby off my mind.

COLBYS POV:
Jake told all of the trap members to meet us at the park. "Where are they,"I ask. "Just wait." I nodded and about 30 minutes later they showed up. "Why is he here," Reed said. "Because he needs are help." Katrina then walks up to me. "Why should we help him, he broke sams heart," kat said. "I know and I'm sorry for that. I'm an ass. I want to try and get sam back, never mind I am getting sam back with or without your help," I yelled and Jake shook his head. "Shut the hell up Colby, now please help," he said.

"Fine," they all said. "But we are doing this for sams sake. We can tell he loves you," Kevin said. I smile and nod. "Okay so here is the plain,"jake said and continued....

SAMS POV:
Guess what? I couldn't fall asleep.. I kept thinking  about Colby. I always think about Colby. "Ugh I can't stop thinking about him," I yelled in my pillow. "Umm sam," Corey said walking in. "Go away," I yelled throwing my pillow at him and lots of other things that were in my room. "Ahhhh, Devyn it's a code red," he yelled running out of my room. "Oh crap...Sammy I got you pizza," Devyn said coming into my room. "He used to call me S-Sammy," I said and cried. She then ran up to me and hugged me. "Sam how bout we go get our nails done. It would make you feel better." I nod and she smiles.

COLBYS POV:
"So Colby what are you going to do," Jake asked me. "Im going to sing to sam,once Devyn takes him to a fancy restaurant and I'm going to be there and sing a romantic song.. ugh I hate romantic tho," I say and Mike slaps me. "Shut up." I sigh and nod. "Where does Sam think he is going," Katrina asks. "Umm.. a nail place." She nods and we go to the fancy restaurant and wait for Sam to get here.

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while I have just been busy... I'm thinking for my next book to do a sequel to cutie. It's going to be about how they go on a trip with Corey and  Elton in the Rv.... I know it sounds boring but it's going to be good.