Chapter 3: Soft Eyes Cold Cheeks

Yoongi couldn't sleep, in fact he couldn't even sleep during those awful remaining six months. What more could he possibly do to ease himself into this...Mess of a plan?

The answer. Nothing, absolutely nothing.

This shit was happening and it was happening now, Min Yoongi was getting married to somebody he hasn't even met before and that was it.

He would live with this man for the rest of his life, have pups, rule the kingdom alongside his mate, probably have the Alpha take over within three days as it was imperative to the laws and then die.

This was his fate, Yoongi decided.

Do it for the nation, your people and your family.

Yes, that was it, just think about the people, the crown and his deceased parents. Oh, Gods what would his sweet parents say to him if they saw him like this.

The Prince took a big breath and with a wave of confidence...Cried.

Min Yoongi was crying and that was perfectly okay because sometimes life decides to make you it's bitch and sometimes we just have to deal with that.

Doesn't necessarily mean we have to succumb to the pains and pass away like frail idiots, we can cope.

We all have different coping mechanisms and this one (crying) was sweet Yoongi's mechanism.

So for now, all the clean cotton scented Omega could do was cry his little heart out. Begging anyone to come save him from this horrible nightmare.

From a young age, Yoongi has always been terrified of Alpha's.

Everytime he came across one, whether it be a soldier or a royal visiting from the neighbouring country. He would have the strange urge to smack that said Alpha across the head, scream, and then proceed to yell for his eomma.

Come to think of it, why the absolute fuck would he do it that as a pup, was he mad?

If you tried to do what little Yoongi did as a pup to an Alpha now, you would be on your knees, neck bared and begging for forgiveness.

Unfortunately, that's how it's always been. Omega's were Alpha's little bitches and Yoongi swore to himself once he became Queen he would fight to protect all Omega's.

Who the fuck would care if he got a little beat up by his husband? As long as you could fight for what you believed in, you would never be considered as a coward in his eyes.

Contrary to popular belief, Yoongi did have the right to be afraid of Alpha's.

They acted and were structured differently, far more differently than Omega's and Beta's.

All Alpha's structures were mainly found in their height and scents.

Gods their scents were so strong and powerful it truly did add to the whole dominating rank and had Yoongi running for the hills as his little button nose was quite sensitive to smells.

And their height added to the scary fact that they had more power over you then you ever did for yourself.

Omega's were considered as petite and fragile things. As much as Yoongi wanted to argue that that wasn't the case, it very much was.

Especially in his nation the Omega's were so small, no wonder they couldn't defend themselves very well, which is why he also would encourage more Omega's to join the military if they wanted too. Regardless of gender and strength, get some training in, defend their bodies.