Chapter 5 : Arguments

The sky was painted in darkness, little dots as stars lighting up the way. The soft engine purring in the background was used as a soft lullaby to put Yoongi into a small sleep, and the air was pungent with the Omega's cotton scent, clearly agitating the Alpha, but of course he stayed silent. Clenched fingers wrapped tightly around the steering wheel, the tick in his jaw belied how tightly his teeth were clamped.

Yoongi was curled up into a small ball, head nestled into the crook of his elbow that was pressed against the tinted window. His dress splayed all over him, acting like a security blanket against the big bad Alpha. Painfully, unaware of the multiple glances that were thrown at him during the entire journey to Seokjin's house.

A couple bumps and trips here and there, the couple finally arrived at the house. The slam of the car door startled Yoongi awake. Rubbing his eyes and adjusting to his surroundings he gasped upon viewing the beautiful house. Opening the car door and stepping out with the dirt crushing under his heels, he further gazed at the architect.

This is where General Kim lives. Wow.

The house was lit up and large, charcoal coloured with brown accents painting the house and plants littering the empty spaces. Seokjin opened the door, allowing his mate to enter first.

"Head to my room, it's the first on the left. I'll be with you shortly." He gruffly said.

Nodding at the instructions, Yoongi was more than ready to get out of the suffocating dress. But before he could even put his foot down, Seokjin spoke again. This time with an edge in his voice.

"Don't touch anything and don't make a mess"

The Omega so badly wanted to growl back and say that he wasn't planning to, but to avoid getting slapped in the face, he shut up and walked away.

The door slammed loudly in response, signaling that the Alpha left.

Great, they just got married and they were already at each other's throats.

Yoongi wanted to explore the house more, as it was beautiful on the inside as well as the outside. But of course, he was a stranger in a strange place.

Climbing up the metal stairs, careful to not get caught in between he finally made it to the bedroom. Upon opening the door, large clear windows and decor pieces blessed his eyes. Although, Yoongi couldn't bring himself to focus on the aesthetics of the room as he saw something lying on the bed. He also couldn't stop the cute little squeal that left his mouth.

"Doggy!"

There perched on the large bed was a soft white husky. Head layed down on the front of it's two paws, looking unbothered. Running as fast, he jumped on the bed. Messing up the sheets.

Fuck you Seokjin, I do want I want.

Laying down on his tummy, he reached out a hand and pushed it through the dog's thick plush fur. Giggling to himself, he sat up and pulled the pet to his lap. Further showering his love for the huskey. Completely involved with the dog and speaking to it in a baby voice. Yoongi almost forgot about the Alpha entering the room, hands full with Yoongi's luggage.

"Haneul" The Alpha whistled, and in an instant the dog got up with quick grace and left Yoongi's lap. With a whine of course.

Yoongi was just too warm and friendly for Haneul to not want to whine.

Seokjin set the luggage down by the windows. Standing up to his height, the moonlight casted a pale glow against the Alpha's skin. Cat like eyes glued to the exposed skin.