Chapter 4: Itchy Veils and Blushy Cheeks

The blonde Omega was wearing a gorgeous below the knee, midnight blue dress. The dress covers Jimin shoulders and has short ruffled sleeves, it flows down into a modest v-neck line and the fabric clings to Jimin's curves flowing down into gentle ruffles. It's quite a relaxed fit, making the dress a soft, yet elegant look. Jimin pairs his shiny pointy gold heels and white pearl earrings with the dress. Finally finishing the look off with rosy red lips and light medium toned eyeshadow tints on his eyes.

Now Jimin would usually be admiring himself in the mirror or fixing up little touches here and there. But unfortunately, he found himself with a woeful look on his pretty face and a woeful Jimin was something you would never want to come across.

Mainly because, whenever Jimin was having a bad day or time, he would initially get really irritated, then start yelling at the top of his lungs for the reason exactly why he was upset and who caused him to be upset and then finally he would start crying. Well, he would cry midway into his rant and then proceed to rant more.

The day started off fairly well. He woke up, finished up little parts of the wedding, had a pep talk with Jungkook, got Yoongi ready along with the help of Eun Ae Halmoni AND got himself all already just in time for the wedding.

But there was something missing.

His moranic, completely handsome yet insanely foolish mates Namjoon and Hoseok.

God those Alpha's could lead entire platoons of 20,000 to 40,000 soldiers and be the most strict on rules. But they couldn't do this one thing for Jimin. They couldn't make it on time?

The Omega even warned Namjoon this morning to come back home with Hoseok in tow  immediately once all their work was completed, or they both would be the sole witnesses to his wrath.

Jimin was reciting all the lines he was gonna rap out loud to both Lieutenants. He was going to pinch their ears till they were red and he was going to make them cry for even thinking they could fuck around Park Jimin's rules.

After wearing the wooden floors down with his constant pacing, the door to his pampering room finally slammed open. There stood both his mates, panting and slightly red faced, dressed in....Their suits?

"Where were you two?" Jimin carefully enunciated out with a bitter tone to each of his words.

"Baby" Hoseok softly said, while rubbing the back of his neck. He didn't want to provoke his tiny ticking bomb. "We were a bit-"

"Bit!" Jimin screamed.

Hoseok took a deep sigh, "Okay, love, yes we both were quite a bit late, but only because we were getting ready down on the base."

Namjoon continued with a sheepish smile, "We knew you would have a packed day today, so we decided to make it easier and make sure you had all the time to yourself."

Jimin's left eyebrow twitched once.

And the twitched a second time.

Squinting his doll eyes at both his Alpha's he spoke in a deathly quiet voice, "And you boys, didn't think to tell me this beforehand."

"Love-" Namjoon tried to speak, but was quickly cut off by his about to start ranting mate.

"No, no it's completely fine. Just leave your Omega out of the blue, keep useful information out and away. No, it's fine" Jimin said while pushing in between both the insanely tall Alpha's and successfully escaping their large grabby hands.

"Whatever, now that you both are here no use in crying over spilt milk, right ? Let's head down to the ceremony. Everyone should be there by now" The upset Omega said, strutting in front of a pouting Namjoon and Hoseok.