Chapter 6 : Tea Sets and Lockets

It had been approximately two weeks since the wedding and Yoongi had now properly moved into Seokjin's home. The castle was still in works of course, but it really was up as decoration to the land. The architecture now mainly held government meetings, balls and historical art pieces from the Min family.

After moving in, the mated couple established some sort of routine. Well the routine was actually ignoring each other unless there was a dire need to communicate. Other than that, they avoided each other like the plague despite Seokjin being somewhat loving a couple days ago.

By the time the second week hit, everyone went back to the workforce. Seokjin would be dressed in his fancy military clothes long before Yoongi woke up . Green overcoat, tie, copious amounts of medals stuck on the left side, a fancy hat that Yoongi had no idea the proper name for and his briefcase. The usual look of course, what any other high ranking officers had. And of course, Yoongi thought the look was tacky, he thought everything was tacky. To picture frames, all the way down to the buckle of your heels, everything stood out to the Omega.

The only thing that stayed the same was their sleeping schedule. Seokjin stayed in the guest room while Yoongi took the master. Although grateful, that the Alpha gave him his space he still despised the dark and the feeling of being alone. Back in the castle, he would always be sleeping with his mother. Yes, the Princess was a big momma's boy, he would never stray too far from her. Yoongi would always be attending her meetings as a small bodyguard from the old creepy Alpha's. Growling at anyone for staring too long.

A bit of a brat truly, but a protective one.

As the little one layed in his bed, well Seokjin's bed, his mind wandered to the faint memories of his sweet eomma. They flashed through his mind like vintage clips in an old film. He missed his Eomma's soft touches, warm hands and gentle smile. But, most of all he missed her voice. Her soft humming always managed to put him to sleep and chase away the unwanted and unrealistic monsters.

He missed her nimble fingers running through his locks whenever he had a terrible headache. He missed how she would always pick him up and set him on her lap whenever he broke a new toy. His eomma would always smile, wipe away his tears, and stroke his hair, tell him that everything was going to be okay because these toys were just materialistic things and could always be replaced.

As Yoongi drifted in and out of sleep, he made a mentally note to visit his mother down by the old willow tree.

And with that, the Omega finally fell asleep. Tears escaping his doll eyes and soft mummers of eomma escaping his mouth.

The lead Alpha tried his very best to focus on Namjoon's words on the new fleet of soldiers but he just simply couldn't. Why? Well because his mind kept wandering back to his little mix of a mate. Yoongi was in his head all day everyday and he would never leave. Everytime Seokjin tuned back into the real world, he would tune right back out because of Yoongi.

At this point the other Alpha gave Seokjin an exasperated look. Namjoon was talking for a good 30 minutes now, it was the same as talking to a wall because Seokjin was not giving him any sort of movement at all. Not even a curt headnod that he understood or a fucking blink. The man was not blinking.

If Namjoon could just slap-

"Sir?"

Seokjin quickly averted his gaze from the cream coloured walls to his Lieutenant General.

"Ah yes Namjoon, I agree. We shall send those men into the territory. Please ensure that they camp near a body of water and have enough backup."

Namjoon almost snorted at Seokjin's response.