(TW) Dark Side of the Moon

Panting, a girl who is so tired after the time she spent with a client was heard on a dark street, she can't move her body anymore, she tried to stand up but she can't. She was beaten up badly her body hurts everywhere, she tried to stand up one more time only to find herself falling on the wet pavement.

Moonbyul is a business mogul that doesn't need to work a day in her life but because she is very hands-on in her business she sometimes goes to meetings in her company. She isn't a public figure, no one knows what she looks like, with all the money she has it's not safe to show her face for the sake of the company. After all, only rich people like her meet every day, bodyguards are their only difference, she can go out with only two to five when its very public but her one bodyguard is enough to protect her, equipped with state of the art weapons and Kevlar vest she felt safe.

"Moon! Let's go out!" Sandeul her happy go lucky best friend ask her one night

"Why? Can't find something to be busy about?" she teased

"You know I love some kind of enjoyment once in a while, why don't you start a club so that we just can go there every night and profit you at the same time" he's so adamant that Moonbyul get into that business to his advantage

"I don't know yet, let's see if I don't get bankrupt because of you, we will," she said smiling at her excited friend

"Come on, let's go to Jin's club, I heard he has a lot of girls I can look at," he said rubbing his palm together

"Jin? That dude? Deul I don't like him!" she said with salty words

"You don't have to like him, Moon, we just need his girls," Sandeul said trying to persuade the other girl

"Fine! if he comes near me I'm out" she said seriously

"Ok! Fine!"

They drove off with Moonbyul's McLaren followed by her bodyguards, as much she wants to splurge on cars, her dream car would definitely be enough, the one she has now. She doesn't like to show off her wealth since she wanted to be discreet, so she settled for a plain black color but of course, the car still gets a second look wherever she goes. Sandeul changes the music often in her car, going from rock to EDM where he bangs his head whenever he likes the music, Moonbyul can only shake her head at her friend's craziness until they finally arrived at the club.

Sandeul was having the time of his life since they didn't need to be checked when going in the club, Moon's face is enough to lay a red carpet on her feet. They went inside and sat at the VIP section and suddenly girls where flocked at their table ready for them to choose from. They picked out the pretty ones that made Sandeul smile from ear to ear, Moonbyul got one girl to serve her drinks and caress her from time to time, she doesn't need to be pleased, she just wants to do something while Sandeul is busy with his girls.

On the other side of the club, Yongsun was being touched all over her body, she endured the dirty hands for the money she needed to pay her bills and give some money to her sister who is currently sick and help her husband for the bills too. They didn't even know that Yongsun is working at that kind of place where she will sell her body for money, they thought that she is working as a server in a restaurant until the wee hours of the night. She also needs money to pay her rent and her food every day, which is enough until this emergency comes up. Her sister needs another kidney to live, the operation and donor for it are too expensive and she doesn't even know where to get that kind of money.

"Come on let's go somewhere we can be alone, I'll give you a lot of money," the guy said

"How much?" she asked right away

"1 million" her ears perked up, it's not much but she can't get 1 million won in one night anywhere so she agreed to the guy with money upfront.

They walked out of the bar and she was whisked in a hotel nearby, once they are in the room she was pushed on the bed aggressively and she got slapped a few times, she was shocked at what happened that she tried to get off under the guy and run out of the room. She thought she could reach the door with no problem when her hair was pulled and she got a punch on the side twice which made her immobile. She was pushed on the bed again while her clothes are being taken off by the guy

"You will not go anywhere until I get what I paid for," he said and add another slap on her face, her hands are pinned over her head while she was kissed roughly on her neck and on her lips, she tried to close them but the guy punched her again on the other side. She knows she can't do anything anymore, so she just let him do what he wants and cry while she is being used roughly.

The guy made her put on her clothes and drove her near the club where she was shoved outside the car onto the wet pavement. Yongsun was so tired and beaten up, she doesn't know whether to go back inside the club or go home, she managed to stand up even though her sides hurt like crazy, she didn't know how her life comes to this. Her face is numb from the slaps she received from that man, thankfully she got her money first at least she has some to put on her sister's operation savings. She walked towards the club hoping to find some medicine for the pain from some of the girls in the club to patch herself before going home. She tried to walk more towards the back entrance but the pain is really intense that she just fall onto the pavement and rested her back at the building's wall. Since it's dark she's kind of worried that no one can actually help her, until she heard the backdoor opened.