Epilogue

25 years later...

"Taeyang!" Moonbyul called out before her son went out the door

"Why Mama?" the handsome young man stopped as he waited for her mother to come to him

"You forgot your lunch bag" Taeyang smiled while getting the bag

"Wow, this is heavy," he said amazed

"You don't have to do this Ma, we'll be fine with take-out food" he kissed the Chairman as a sign of thanks

"You and Baram are always hungry whenever you train, at least I know you will have enough nutrition since you need to eat healthy while on a diet

"Aunt Seulgi isn't that strict when it comes to us, probably because of you" Taeyang laughed when her mom pouted

"Your so cute mama" he pinched her mother's cheek

"Tell mommy I'm going now, Baram will get angry if I'm late" he kissed her mama again and left, Chairman Moonbyul called the head of security to inform him to always have decoy cars when Taeyang goes out and be discreet so that the young man wouldn't notice

"Byul-ah you never change, before I was the one you prepare food boxes" Moonbyul smiled at her wife

"I'm always with you when we eat and you want to eat out anyway" both of them laughed since they know they love to try different dishes

"Anyway, I'm leaving now, are you coming?" she asked going out the door

"Yes, I'll go with you, I have to check something at the company" they both walk towards the car that Yongsun personally drive

As the years go by, the public was used to not seeing or hearing anything about the Moon family, Mr. Moon stepped down 15 years later and started traveling with Mrs. Moon. For their Japan businesses, Moonbyul find suitable people from their line of companies to prevent her mother from having too much stress and enjoy luxuries in life, the couple often travels all over the world or stay in their vacation houses in Italy or France, they enjoyed there so much that they only come home every 3 months just to see their grandsons.

Moonbyul gave birth to Taeyang, who is already 24, they did an IUI on her where they find a suitable donor from a sperm bank in Denmark, they preferred a Korean donor with less medical conditions to ensure healthy offspring. Two years later Yongsun gave birth to Haneul who is now 22 through IVF with Moonbyul's egg and a donor making Yongsun a surrogate for it, and after 2 years Yongsaeng is born through another IUI but this time Yongsun carried it. They all have the same donor making them real brothers, the two mothers still want to try again just to have a daughter but they opted it since their work wasn't able to give them time for another pregnancy and three boys are already taking up their time when they are not at work. The three grew up very close with Yongsaeng and Haneul studying abroad, one for the masters in business while the other becoming a renowned chef while Taeyang became an Idol hence the increased security for the young man, the deal made for the Moon family was slightly lessened for Taeyang since he is a public figure now and currently exploring being an actor. Yongsun and Moonbyul have never been more proud of the success of their children.

During Moonbyul's pregnancy, Wheein also became pregnant with Baram, the two friends share a lot of pregnancy experiences making them promise that the two babies will become best friends. When they gave birth they are only a month apart making Taeyang a bit older than Baram, they are always tied to each other that they grew up with the same hobbies and interests making Baram also become an Idol. It is no secret in the entertainment industry that the two Idols are best friends since they do everything together when they are not with their groups, little did they know that the two are always at Moon mansion because the Ahn's are always visiting the Moon's at any time of the day.