Its starting

"That day I opened my glasses in front of you to let you see if you really belongs to anyone or not, just to save your life and you know that well. But I can't do that again. Its against the law of nature", the palmist told Jinwoo as he was insisting so much to see that again.

" You saved my life once. Now,pls don't take my live away from me. I saw her in danger. She was calling my name",requested Jinwoo in a very thick concerned voice.

"You haven't yet met her. How can you love her so much that you can do anything for her?"

"I don't know. Its love or something. I just know that the day when I saw her, that curly hair, those mysterious eyes. I couldn't forget all those even for a single moment", said Jinwoo but it seems like he is lost in deep thought.

" Whatever it is, I can't help you now. And, if you really love her. Find her and save her on your own. Why are you here for my help?" suddenly the palmist said it and looks like he is angry with Jinwoo.

"Okay,sir. Thank you. I'll find her for sure. But I've a question."

"Carry on".

" You only said that she is my soulmate. That means, she'll also love me? She'll care for me?" Jinwoo asked it with a sentimental voice.

"When you saw her, you didn't ask all this. You felt for her without knowing anything. You said that you want to live. Even if just for thinking about her, you want to live. What do you think now? Do you need any reason to love her?"

"No, I don't need. I even don't know that I love her or not. I don't know what love exactly is. But, I just want to protect her from everything. I don't know how she looks like. But still I know, she'll be an angle who saved me. I'll forever belong to her. I promise", said Jinwoo and suddenly stand up and continue saying," I'll leave for now. Thank you"

******

Jinwoo is the leader, main rapper and dancer of kpop idol band Astro. All the conversion was between him and a palmist. Yeah.. Jinwoo believes the palmist.

Jinwoo's P.O.V

I don't know what to do.
Few years ago I was really broken down. Was in great depression. I used to feel like no one loves me. No one cares for me. I could see that my parents love me so much , they did everything what could be done for my health.

My team members love me like their own brother or maybe more. Still, I couldn't come out of the depression.

Then , I gotta meet this palmist, Mr. Wheasly. He told me that he'll show me if someone really loves me .
Then I saw her through his glasses.

Just a girl from her back. Curly hair and suddenly she looked at me and I could only see her eyes. Those were the most mysterious eyes I've ever seen.
And, it saved my life.

Mom is keep calling me. I know what she'll tell me. And I don't want to discuss about that.
"Hello, Mom, I'm driving. I can't talk right now"

"OK, don't talk. If you love me, come home right now."

And, she cut the call. She knows, I'll go home now. My Mom means the world to me. But, nowdays , I'm ignoring her for a reason.

Jinwoo's Moms P.O.V

"Finally, you're home.
I missed you. Give me a hug dear," saying that I hugged my son, Jinwoo.

" I've to leave early, I've a fan meeting today. "

"You're always so busy, free some time for your parents. Nowadays, you've just forgotten us," I said with a complaining voice.

"You know, we're having a comeback. I'll be free after I finishes my promotion and then we'll go for a picnic. I promise Mom," said Jinjin holding my hand.

"Thank you, dear."

"Okay, then. See you later"

"No no", I stopped him and he was almost going.
" Listen carefully, Yerin will be coming and I'd appreciate if you'd talk to her and give her a chance to prove her love"

"Mom, love can't be proved and I can't love her. I know that you're so worried because of me and you're thinking that I might again go in depression. So, you want someone to be with me. Right, Mom?" Jinjin directly asked me.

I was really worried for this reason and I thought that Yerin would keep him happy. But Jinjin is just not agreeing with it. He always listens to me but just not in this case .

"Mom!!!"

I lost in thought and have come in reality through Jinjin's voice

"I'm okay. You don't worry about me. And, give me some time. I'll choose someone surely and you'll like her and for now I'm going.. Bye, be safe and stay healthy. I love you", Jinwoo just said and started running .

" Be safe, sweetheart. Mammah loves you"

I just hope that he'll be safe .

Jinwoo's P.O.V

I just hope that Mom won't mention about Yerin further .
But. If Mom instists more than I'll really have to date with Yerin . Because, I can do and sacrifice anything for her
How to say her that I love someone else whom I haven't yet met.

Have I just mentioned love?? Do I love her??
I don't know. Will she teach me what truly love is??

Hey you sweetheart ,you saved my live.
Now, let me be your happiness. I'll keep you happy , I promise.

I said all this without thinking. Seems like it has just uttered from my mouth.

***

Just at that moment, An Aroha landed to south Korea to join Astro's concert.
She is Saila who always dreamt of being by Jinjin's side  and also worked hard to reach him.

******

So.. My readers..
This is @sailaroha
Thank you for reading it . I hope you liked it. And.. What do u think will Jinjin find his soul mate or will marry Yerin?
Wait for the next episode and pls give ur precious vote and comment so that I can get the encouragement to carry on..
Saranghaeyo everyone💝