slowly but...

Jinwoo's P.O.V

Now, its 8:15 o'Clock at the morning. We're head heading towards the shooting set.
Saila is sitting by my side but she seems to be in another world. She is quit nervous. I can feel it through her facial expressions though she is saying that she is alright.

Those black curly hairs are playing over her face by the wind coming from the open window. She is pinching her lips and keeps looking at the time.

Now, I'm feeling like if I can pull her close to me and place her head on my chest and assure her that everything will be okay.

Why am I thinking like that? I really don't know but it hurts to see her being worried.

We've reached to our destination. I hurriedly come out of the car and have opened the car door by her side .

She is almost sweating. Then I held pat her head and says,"
Don't you believe my words? I told you, you'll do great. Just show the best of you. Best of luck dear ."

"Jinjin hyung?" suddenly Moonbin has called me walking towards us. He'll kill me. He wanted me to come with him but I refused and said that I've some other work.

"You told me that you've some work that's why you can't be here. Then, what are you doing here?" says Binnie with a complaining voice.

"Ahh,, actually , my work has been postponed so I went to bring Saila" .

"Oh, okay. No problem. Hi, Saila!! How're you doing?" I think today Bin is in a good mood otherwise I'd have to treat him for lying to him. This boys..

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nice to meet you Bin oppa.
But I'm highly confused thinking what you're doing here," relies Saila.

"Ohhh, actually, I'm also acting with you in the new drama. Yeah, I know , you don't know anything about. I also didn't know that I'm participating in this drama," Bin replies and almost laughs loudly.

"You're making me more confused Bin oppa," Saila winks her eyes looking at Bin .

"Ah, sorry. Actually, I got proposal of this drama but then I didn't want to participate because we just finished our comeback promotion. But Jinjin hyung told me to join this drama and I never disobey him.
Moreover, I have a huge duty to serve you. As you're a non Korean girl , hyung told me to take care of you.
And, I don't know why I feel like, hyung told me to join this drama only because of you so that I can take care of you,"
Moonbin finishes his word and rest one of his hands on my shoulder to tease so well.

"Shut up, Bin. I'll talk to you after reaching dorm," I whispered and this has made him stay quiet.

"Jinwoo, I've to leave now. The makeup artists are calling me. Bye," Saila waves her hand and enter the makeup room.

"Bin listen, please take care of her. She is so new in here. You know how people react towards non- Korean people. So, save her from all that," I really want Saila to be safe and happy.

"OK hyung, don't worry."

"Wait, one more thing, don't let V hyung and Saila to get close much though they're the main lead," I've said it somehow and I know, Moonbin won't take it easily. As expected, he says,
"Hyung, are you in love with her? "

"You don't need to worry about it. Just do as I'm saying. I've some work to do. Do well , best of luck, bye," I hurriedly leave the place so that Bin can't ask anything else.

************

Saila's P. O.V

Finally, I could end the first day of my shooting so well.

I've got introduced with my first Manager, Kim Umji. She will help me in every way and her first duty is to make me popular among the Korean drama fans. She'll take care of my advertisements and everything else like, she will decide in which show should I join and also tell me what to wear or what to do so that people notice me.

In this case, I'm dependable to her for a lot of things.
I liked her as she is a easy going girl. She'll also help me to get to know about Korea as I'm new here.

"Now, I'll drive you home. We can go for shopping tomorrow right? " she asks me as we're heading to her car .

Now, I'm about to enter the car but gotta hear Tae oppa calling me. He is walking towards me and says," what are you doing today?? "

"Nothing much, just re..." Don't know from where Jinwoo came but suddenly Jinwoo's car stops by our side and  he says," Ms. Umji, I'll take Saila home today. You don't need to worry. "

Jinwoo's sudden appearance has made my heart heavier than before. I wanted to share the joy of my first day shooting with him and he has come at the right moment.

But I wanna hide this feeling before him so I just casually say," why have you taken the trouble ? I'll manage to go with Umji Unnie," and added saying, " Tae oppa?? Will you join us? "

"I'm sorry for the interruption. Maybe you guyz were talking. Bad of me, I really didn't notice," Jinwoo sincerely apologized nodding his head.
He never fails to be humble.

"No its okay. I'll join you guyz some other day. Carry on," Tae oppa bowed before us and left the place. Don't know why it seemed like he is upset about something.

                           *************************

Thank you for reading.

Inspire me with your precious votes and comments.

Saranghaeyo💖