There should be someone who'll care no matter what happens

A/N: Stream Bad idea for Moonbin and Sanha

Jinwoo's P.O.V

Did I really do wrong? Of course it wasn't good to kiss her in front of everyone even without her permission. But that doesn't mean that she'll leave with Taehyung hyung.

Wait wait.. Is it possible that she has some feelings for Taehyung? They're quite close this days..

Damn!! My head is aching now. This can't happen.
I'll be the only one to make Saila's heart beat.
Yes.. I'm in love with her but only God knows who owns her heart.
But, why does she always act like she isn't comfortable when I want to care of her. Why can't she understand that she means everything to me and to make sure that she is alright is my duty.

Just when my heart is so afraid of losing her and standing on the corridor by my room with a hope that the cool breeze coming from south side will cool by burning heart ,
my phone beeps .

As my eyes go through the phone screen I got to see that Yerin sent a picture with a text.

The picture shows that Saila and Taehyung hyung sitting by a river side and Taehyung is strongly holding her hand .
They're not that close but its clearly visible that Saila's left hand is on Tae hyung's lap and it is wrapped by the both hands of him while Saila is looking on the floor.

As I wasn't ready to see it now I step back and somehow sit on a chair which was near.
So, are they really together?

No, what am I thinking! I deserve a slap from myself.

They're working together and they can be good friends. Just because they're sitting together doesn't mean they're dating. What has happend to me.
But still to see her with someone else hurts me so badly.

Okay, as long Saila doesn't say anything I should not let all this shits to enter my head.

********

Its 8 o'clock now. Isn't it too early to go to their shooting set now? What'll others thing!
But, I can't hold myself anymore from being away of Saila that too after seeing all that .

I told Moonbin to call her for knowing if she reached home safely on previous day night as u didn't got the courage to talk to her.
No matter whatever they think I should now leave for their shooting set. Saila must've reached.

******

"Look, she is Taehyung that too so late at night"
"My God, what a girl she is! She is now flirting with V"
"She is just an attention catcher , nothing else"
"At first she used Jinjin and now V "
"I'm feeling sorry for Jinjin, maybe he really liked her. Didn't you see how he takes care of her? "
"Yeah, I'm also feeling bad for him. He is so emotional. What'll he do after seeing this"
"Didn't I tell you, she is using Jinjin? How clever she is!"
"If it wasn't Jinjin she would be nothing"
"Oh, God, how can she be with two different boys in the same night."
"In one side she is kissing Jinjin and on the other side holding V's hand"

As I step down from the car , I get to hear all this.
Staffs in all over the set are gossiping like and its not in a low voice.

Seeing me they stop and the environment turns into a cold one and they're behaving like they don't know anything.