The feeling is something more than I can explain

Saila's P.O.V

"So, where're are we going now?" sitting in Jinwoo's car I'm asking him as I still don't know where he is taking me now.

"Just keep sitting. You'll find out when we'll reach the place," replies Jinwoo maybe he's planning something.

"Look, the weather is so good. Open the window,"

"Okay, but don't spread your hand or head outside the window. It's risky," I always knew how caring he is.
But this behaviour towards me. I really haven't accepted so much.

But, I shouldn't get used of all this  as I know he loves someone else. Otherwise, I won't be able to accept this later on. I need to hold myself.

Suddenly Jinjin pulled my hand . I didn't realize when I spread my hand outside the window.

"Didn't I forbade? How can you be so irresponsible. There was a car rushing by the side of our car and your hand was outside the car. What'd happen if I hadn't seen? " he has almost scolded me raising his voice.

This is for the first time I'm seeing him being so angry.

He again says," Listen, don't ever open the window by your side when I'm not with you. "

These words are choking me hard. What has he meant by saying when I won't be with him.

Now, there is no possibility that he'd be with me for the rest of my life no matter how much I love him.

I clearly heard him saying in his dreams when he was sleeping that day," Where are you? When will you come to me? I need your support . I need to stay by your side."

It only means that he loves someone and she is not with him now. I can't let him suffer. I need to find her. But how can I do this. I should ask him dir...
"Saila? What happend? Why ain't you saying anything? Had I been too rude? I'm sorry. I was just feared. Please, don't be angry," Jinjin has interrupted my thinking by his baby like voice.
Just a moment ago he was so angry and now he is looking at me with a baby face. Ah,, He is really crazy.

"No, I'm not angry. I was just thinking..ah actually.. No , nothing. Why have you stopped the car? Have we reached? "

"Yeah, we're here. Let's go out."

Jinjin's P.O.V

"Wow, its so beautiful. Such a sweet moonlit night. Oh my God.. It's so amazing," Saila says as we've come out of the car. Her eyes are glinting.
She again says,"This place is so amazing. So many trees in the garden and the pond. The light of moon falling springes of the leaves seems so angelic. Oh my God.. I'm loving this place so much."

She is so over excited. By roaming at the place she has gone near the pond side.

So I've just pulled her from there but accidentally I fall down and she has fallen on top of me.

My eyes has stucked into her. Her eyes can't be real. Seems like, these have come from heaven. I can find a peace into them. No, actually..

I find peace on the whole of Saila. Her smile, talkings , glance and everything else take me to another world. Which is so pleasuring. I've never found such feelings before.

***

"So, was everything alright in your first shooting set?
How was everything else? I mean , did you interact with others?" I need to know about everything.
I just hope no one hurts her for being a non-korean. I need to take care of it.

"Yeah, everything was great. But, there was a name, Mrs. Kiya. Maybe she didn't like me. I wanted to tell her how I want to do a script part. But she was just not ready to hear.
Maybe, it will take a time to adjust with her", explains She.

"Mrs.Kiya?? Oh, OK.
Tell me if you face any other problems."

"Don't worry about me and thank you for everything. I'll get down now," she replies as now we're in the car before the building where she stays.

"Yeah, OK.. Good night."

"Good night. Drive safely. Bye," waving me night Saila is now  entering the building.

She has gone. Now its my time to go back home.

                       *************

Thank you for reading.

Inspire me with your precious votes and comments

Saranghaeyo💖