They're being loved by the one they love

Saila's P.O.V

"I'm sorry. For me, you're having to stay at this hospital", I nodded and apologized .

" Hey, what are you saying? If my car wouldn't come at front of you in the road. You'd not be here", Jinjin was in
hindrance of my words and he continued saying

"And the doctor said that you shouldn't be worried of anything. If you take rest well, you'll be able to recover quickly. "

"Ah,, okay. Really thanks for everything. For also saving me today. You bought me here from the road and that's why I'm fine now. Gomawo, Jinjin," I said it and automatically tears started coming from my eyes. As, Lord sent the person to save me whom I love the most.

"Hey,, why are you crying? Look at me. Huh," Jinjin hold my face with his both hands and I directly looked at him. Yeah, its the eyes, the face, the lip which carries a angelic smile, the jawline, the little dimple in his right cheek. Its him, the only one I've loved for years. Beyond all this, its him. Its Jinwoo.

Right now, I must be the luckiest girl.

He  wiped out my tires but was still holding my cheeks. We're so near , he was just sitting by my side.

Remaining that distance directly looking at my eyes he said,
" Saila!!! Is this the first time I'm meeting u?
Why is it seems like I've known you for year?"

"Just maybe because, I've loved you all this years so much that it reached your heart," without thinking much I said it and then I realized that I shouldn't have said it, it made both of us uncomfortable.

By saying that I moved a little and Jinjin also realized that he has been holding me.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Don't mind. I was just wiping your tears and ... " he nodded and seemed like he was more uncomfortable than me.

"Ah, no. Why will I mind" then I also nodded .

The environment kept silent for a moment and then Jinjin started, " its time for your medicine. Take it."

"Will I have to take that? I don't like medicines at all from my childhood. I used to vomit almost every time when I had to take any pills," said I and insisted him for not letting me take the pills.

But in this case, he wasn't soft at all.
But he said with a caring voice, " I'll help you taking the pills. And I promise, you won't have to face any problem while taking the pills."

"Open your mouth and I'll drop the pill in your mouth and then take some water."

I just did what he said and then ended up taking the medicine well.

"Good girl", said Jinwoo and pat my hair.

" So now, its time to sleep. Lay down and try to sleep," he said it and then put the blanket on me .

How can a person be this caring.

"How will you sleep?" then I asked him as there was only  a sofa and a chair.
"You sleep in the sofa. But, it won't be that comfortable", I'm having a guilty feeling. For me, Jinwoo will have to stay here.

" No, I'll sleep in the chair by the side of your bed.
Coz, if I sleep in the sofa which is in the corner . I won't be able to look at you directly,"

"Huh?" I was stunned .
"No, I mean, I should be by your side so that you can get me if you need anything,"after finishing his words he sat at the chair put the  jacket on him to sleep. The weather was really cold.

" OK then, Good night. "

**Authors P.O.V

It's been late night but  Jinjin couldn't able to sleep. He is looking at the sleepy face of Saila.
And thinking, " its been only a while that I know her. But why is it feels like she is very known to me.
She has done so much to show me one day. The journals, I watched that. Its really fantastic. She has a great personality.
Hope that , I'll get to know her more."

*******

Emy's P.O.V

"We live in the next building. You can stop the car over there", I showed Eunwoo the building where we live.

" Thank you Eunwoo. For helping us. We put a trouble on you", after taking off from the car Aftomin told Eunwoo.

"What are you saying? Why will it be a trouble?
Its a pleasure that I've lifted two Arohas," caring the amazing smile Eunwoo replied.

"We live in the second floor. How about having a coffee with us? You must be tired", Aftomin requested .

" Yeah, its been so late at night. You must be sleepy. A cup of coffee will refresh you so that you can drive well", I almost pulled him inside saying it.

"OK OK, I'm in."

We drank coffees and also had a long chit chat.

Then Eunwoo said, " I think, it's time for me to go.
You two need to sleep now. You're looking very tired. "

"Who will get tired by having time with the loved ones," with a complaining voice Aftomin said.

"I understand, but I've to go now. Its really late.
Please don't be angry Aftomin," by saying it Eunwoo pulled her cheeks.
And, it made her smile.

"Will we get to meet or contact again, Eunwoo?" I asked him and nodded.

" of course, why not? Let me add you two in 'kakao talk " and I'll go to see Saila. We'll get to meet over there."

I thanked him.

Aftomin was still upset . Seeing that, Eunwoo went to her and gave her a goodbye hug. Almost a tight hug.
Maybe it made her speechless.

We said him goodbye and returned to our apartment.
As Eunwoo kept standing there till our entrance to the apartment.

Its been a long day, seriously. Can we sleep now? I don't think so. Eunwoo's bright face kept flashing at front of my eyes and I could feel the warmth of his smile!

We almost didn't say a word and went to our respective room.

****
Aftomin's P.O.V

I can still feel the hug that Eunwoo gave me. I could even feel his heart beats. He is the one whom I've been waiting so desperately.
And just a few moments ago, he was with me.

Thank you Allah, thank you for all this.

Hope that, one day he'll understand how much I love him.
He's the only person I've loved in my life .

                                    ***************

Hey ,, y'all
This has been sailaroha.
Sorry for being late.
I hope you liked the relationships between them.
In the next episode, more Astro members will join the story.

How  there role will be??
Let's wait for the next one.

Thank you for reading
Please give your precious votes and comments to support my hard work..
Saranghaeyo💝