Getting closer

Author's P.O.V

Suddenly Saila waked up and looked at the clock. Its 3:30 A.M
Then her eyes fall into Jinjin . He is deep sleep. But he is trembling out of cold. As there was no extra blanket, Saila get off the bed and put her blanket on him. After that she turned around and  was coming back to her bed but suddenly Jinjin caught her hand. At the sudden act she became so shocked and thought Jinjin has woke up .
She turned towards Jinjin but gotta see that Jinjin is holding her hand but still sleeping.
Then she heard Jinjin saying something. Maybe, he is dreaming. She get a little close towards her and heard Jinjin saying,

" Where are you? Please, come to me. I can't go on any longer without you. You're my everything, my all. "

After hearing that Saila was like, she couldn't able to understand anything, even she wasn't getting strength to go back to bed.
She slowly made her free from Jinjin and sat to the bed.

"So, Jinjin loves someone. I'm happy for it. But, he is not happy. The one whom he loves is not with her. I can't see him like this. I've find out who is the girl and I'll surely help him," she kept thinking about it.

"I'm fine. I'm completely fine. I can't be unhappy for knowing that Jinwoo loves someone. He deserves it.
Its OK, Saila. Its OK. I can't act like a toxic fan . I only care about his happiness. I'll help him to get her love," Saila kept consoling her saying this.
Maybe only she knows how it is felt to know that, the one she loves so desperately , loves someone else.

************
Now, its the morning.

Suddenly Saila screamed holding her right hand.
And Jinjin just at once get up from his chair and went to her,
"What happend? Is it hurting? I'm calling the doctor."

"No, no need to call the doctor . it'll be fine. But, why is it hurting.. Last night, it was completely okay.
Aaaaa,, it hurts," Saila's eyes filled with tears.

Jinjin couldn't tolerate it , He almost ran to bring doctor.

****

"You don't need to worry. Its normal to have some pain.
Last night, we injected in the hand so there was no pain", said the doctor.

And then he looked at Saila and said, " You're lucky to have him as your boyfriend. He was so worried because of you. It seemed like he was having the pain not you."

The doctor thought Saila and Jinjin are couple.

Both Jinjin and Saila became very uncomfortable and couldn't able to say that they're not couple. Before they could say anything Doctor again said, " I'm leaving now. The nurse will be here to help you " .

"Ah.. OK," both said it together.

The environment again became silent.

Saila's P.O.V

Mj broke the silent.

"Hey,, what's up guyz?? What are you doing? How are you guyz", he is indeed the mood maker. As he entered the room we could see his bright smile that also made us smile.

" Hi,, Mj oppa!! Oh my God!! I'm meeting with you again."

"Hey,, we met in the fan meeting, right?
Look, I can still remember you", he proudly said it .

I was also amused and thanked him.

But then he looked at Jinwoo and again said, "No, actually. Jinjin told me that you came to the fan meeting."

"Its OK, I can understand. So many Rohas go to the fan meeting. Its hard to remember them respectively.
But, do both of you share everything with each other?" I asked it with the thought that Mj oppa might know if Jinjin loves someone.

"Yes", both of them replied together and Jinjin added, "Actually, Mj hyung is the only one with whom I can share my words when I really need."

"Same here," Mj oppa also said it.

"Mj hyung,, where is Eunbi?? Hasn't she come with you?" Jinwoo asked.

"Oh yeah, you've made me remember it at the right time.
Saila?? Do you like Pizza?? I've brought some for you??
Let's eat," Mj oppa looked at me and opened his backpack and did bring out a pizza packet.

"Yeah, I like it.. Its been a while I don't take Pizza . I thought in the hospital, I won't be able to take anything from outside. Thank you Oppa," I was really happy to see pizza , its my favourite.

"Hyung,You're in diet , you can't take pizza now," Jinjin said it with a angry voice and added, " If Eunbi gotta know about it , you'll have a hard time."

"Oho,, Jinjin, think about Saila , she wants to take. She'll be happy taking it and this refreshing mind will help her body to recover quickly," Mj looked at Jinjin and said it with a cute face.
Who will think that Mj is older than Jinjin. He is always this childish.

Jinjin looked at me. Just as Mj I also made a cute face and insisted him for letting us take the pizza.

"Okay, then.
Saila let me fed you. You can't use your right hand now", by saying it Jinjin went to wash his hand and then also Mj oppa went there.

I really can't believe that I'm getting to meet all of them and Jinwoo is so sincerely taking care of me.
And then I also gotta remember what I heard last night from Jinwoo when he was sleeping.
He is looking for some other girl.
I need to control myself and help him to find his girl. Will I be able to be this strong? Its not that easy. But, his happiness is everything what I want.
I'll ask Mj oppa about this.

" let's start eating," they entered the room and Mj oppa sat in the chair. As there was no other place, Jinjin sat by my side in the bed and then started feeding me.

Suddenly while feeding me he touched my lip with his hand.
I was so shocked and my eyes stopped at his eyes .

A peice of the pizza was in my lip and he removed it.

I became a little bit shy  at that and nodded.

Just at that moment a girl entered the room and started saying, " Mj-sshi , I forbade you to take pizza and that's why you came alone and left me over there?? Don't you understand I'm doing this just for you? "

Mj stood up and went to her.

"Is she Mj oppas girlfriend?" I asked Jinwoo.

"Oh no,, actually they're friends and Eunbi is also Mj hyung's personal assistant. Because of Mjamie character, she is trying to keep him in diet and you must know how hard it is . XD."

"Oh, but looking at their interaction I thought, they're couple", I was really confused.

**********

Hey, y'all..
Thank you for reading.

I'm really sorry for being this late writer.
But I promise to update soon..

This is my first time.. So, if you find any mistakes, inform me.. I'll really appreciate it..

Inspire me in my writing through  your precious votes and comment.
Saranghaeyo💝💝💝💝