Soulmate spiltzies {Giant Septiceyes/ Giant Jack x reader}

Y/N POV

Soulmates. Everyone makes them out to be these magical things that everyone has..... well that's a bunch a bullshit! At least I believed for the longest time, cause you never realise how much you love something until you witness it yourself, well in most causes.

When you're 16 on your arm you're meant to have the first thing your soulmate says to you appear until you actually meet them, when my 16th birthday rolled around and the phrase 'I didn't expect us to meet this way' appeared on my arm, it confused me as I could infer they'd know I was their soulmate before I even spoken to them. I didn't think too much of it at the time till my 23rd birthday when I saw something that shocked me 7 more soulmate phrases on my arm all different things, I had 8 soulmates WHAT I was kinda scared but very confused at the same time why'd their phrases only just appeared and why was there so many of them.

Many years later when I was 26, I was walking through town avoiding being trodden on as the whole world was a blend of giants and humans which was slightly annoying as in school it meant I had to deal with having a giant for a bully which is the last thing I wanted as that could get life threatening. Speaking of which, I was walking past an alley when in the alley I spotted a couple of giant guys one of which I recognised as my old bully, my eyes widened a bit and walked a bit faster away, he looked over and saw me smirking wickedly before grabbing me making me yelp as he dangled me upside down in front of his face "well look who we have here, Y/N, it's been a long time" he sneered gripping my ankle more which hurt "h-hi M/B/N (Male bully name) " I got out shaking in fear since it wasn't school he could easily kill me especially when my few friends who were giants weren't around, he chuckled at me fear raising me over his head making my eyes widen even more physically shaking in fear "now I can finally kill your tiny worthless self" he laughed slowly starting to loosen his grip on me opening his mouth which made me scream in fear. Not long after screaming he dropped me but to my absolute luck I was caught but not by him but in a red gloved hand that snatched me away from death "I wouldn't if I were you" the spandexed mysterious figure lowly growled at B/N who growled looking back at him "you shouldn't of gotten involved Jackieboy-man, boys kill them both!" B/N ordered his friends who pulled out knifes, dubbed Jackie put me in his hair his hood over his head which helped me feel a bit safer.

They all started to fight so I grabbed onto Jackie's hair trying to not get thrown out his hoodie, all I could see was him hitting people with glowing blue fists and kicking people away and eventually B/N's group and him laid knocked out on the floor. Jackie carefully picked me up from his hair so I was in his hands looking up at him we smiled at each other "you're safe now" he smiled warmly at me I realised then that that was one of the things written on my arm but I replied incase what I said was written on his arm "thank you so much sir, I thought I was a goner back there" his eyes widen a bit and he quickly checked his arm before looking looking back at me "what you said... that's what's written on arm" he says surprised "what you said is one of the things written on my arm too" I replied, we could tell this meant we were soul mates but he was confused when I said 'one of' "what do you mean one of?" He asked so I recalled to him how a couple years ago 7 other phrases appeared on my arm apart from the first which included his. At that moment he realised something I didn't "I think I know why, come with me" he responded making me nod.

He held me safely in his hands and flew us back to his house, on the way he explained how he was an alter ego that was formed serval years ago and he suspected I was Seán's, or more commonly known Jacksepticeye's, soulmate but when all the egos were formed they all be became my soulmates as well. It made sense to me as they were all part of the same person so I wouldn't of been surprised if it was the case, though the thought of having 8 giant soul mates all who look similar, sound similar but each who has their own separate personality and some have powers was going to take some getting used to. Jackie landed infront of the house and knocked on the door to be greeted by someone who looked like a doctor "ah velcome Jackie, didn't expect you to ve hope so early" he says in a german accent "hi Henrik, yeah I came back early because I think I found our soulmate" Jackie says gesturing to me, Henrik looked down at me his eyes widening a bit behind his glasses "our. Plural. This is indeed interesting" he says still taking to Jackie but then addresses me "I'm sure this all is probably confusing for you but don't vorry" he smiles reassuringly those words were another phrase on my arm so I responded "yeah it is a bit" I chuckled Henrik smiled more "it's them alright. So their confirmed to me mine and your soulmate, so they could be all of ours" Henrik says looking back up at Jackie who nodded before both returned their gazes to me which slightly was intimidating as they were giants and could easily kill me "let's introduce you to the others then" Jackie smiles as we all go inside.

It took a long time but eventually I got introduced to everyone in the house, Anti, Robbie, JJ, Marvin and Chase though I hadn't seen the original they all came from yet, we had exchanged each others phrases naturally, confirming for us that I was indeed all their soulmate though that confused the fuck out of Anti as demons don't have souls but oh well. Currently I was laying out on Anti's knee with some of the others around me and him, Schneep had gone to work, Chase was working on an episode of his show then Jackie went on patrol again. Marvin was taking a break from magic for today so he could get to know me better whilst JJ and Robbie were eager to get to know me, Anti on the other hand just petted my head with his finger which was a little weird but I didn't mind.

A couple hours later on Seán gets home, he sees me and if confused until Anti quickly says "they're all of our soulmates and yours too we assume" Seán was surprised but looked at me smiling "I didn't expect us to meet this way" and there it was, the phrase I had inscribed on my arm for the last 8 years "yeah, I was pretty surprised too" I smiled his eyes lit up and he came over carefully picking me up and hugging me gently to his chest "since you're all our soulmates would you be willing to live with us?" He asked me I smiled broader "definitely."

Sorry it was a bit rushed. I have a part 2 in mind if anyone would be interested in reading it, please let me know if you are

Author x