Chapter 2 - Nike grown up

Nike is now 2 years old...

Nike: Yay! I am 2 years old. Cheered Nike.

Ash: Nike! Your still too young to be a Pokémon trainer. Explained Ash.

Nike was sad.

Lillie: Nike! You need to be 10-years-old to be a pokémon trainner. Explained Lillie.

Nike: Ok mom an dad. Agreed Nike.

Nike: But, where's Greninja? Asked Nike.

Ash: He's in the living room watching television. Explained Ash.

Nike: Oh, ok dad! Repiled Nike.

Nike arrived at the living room and saw Greninja watching tv.

Nike: Greninja! Called Nike as he ran, to hug his father's Greninja.

Greninja: Grenin? (Huh?) Greninja started to notice that, Nike is hugging him so much.

Ash: Nike does love my Greninja the most. Laughed Ash.

Lillie: Yeah! Agreed Lillie

It was lunchtime

Lillie: Nike! Called Lillie

Nike: Yes, Mom? Responded Nike.

Lillie: It's Lunchtime! Called Lillie.

Nike: Ok! Coming! Responded Nike. As he, walk to the kitchen and sat on the chair.

Ash: Greninja! Pikachu! Snowy! Lunchtime! Called Ash.

Greninja,Pikachu,and Snowy (Alola Vulpix) came to the kitchen and ate there food.

Ash,Lillie,and Nike are eating there foods (On the table) too.

After lunch...
Nike plays with Greninja,Pikachu and Snowy (Alola Vulpix) are playing together while, Ash and Lillie have a romantic chat.

Nike: When i grow up, i'll be a pokémon trainner and, i will get a Froakie, as my partner. Explained Nike.

Ash: HaHa! I will get you a Froakie when, your 10-years-old son. Added Ash.

Lillie: And your going to make us proud, son. Smiled Lillie.

Nike: Thanks mom and dad! I will be happy! Repiled Nike.

Ash: I'll show you a video of me and Greninja's battle bond. Said Ash.

Ash shows the video of his and Greninja's battle bond.

Nike: Wow! Amazed Nike

Ash: And by the way son. Only me and Greninja have a battle bond not anyone else. Explained Ash.

Lillie: Your Father explained it to me when, i was a child. Added Lillie.

Nike: Ok! Now i understand! When i get a Greninja i will battle you dad! Smiled Nike.

Ash: You bet! Agreed Ash.

What will happen next?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...