𝟎𝟏| 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞

' * ♪ • '

' * ♪ • '

"𝐲/𝐧!" 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲.

you turned around and saw a orange ball of sunshine, "good morning hinata-kun!" y/n greeted with a smile on her face.

"i missed you so much y/n chan, how was your winter break?" the little tangerine asked, with a big smile on his face.

"aww, i missed you too! it was great, hey have you seen yachi around?" she replied with joy.

"mm...not yet, but let's go, class is starting," hinata and y/n then walked to class.

~RING!~

the bell rang as all the students rushed to their classes, leaving the hallways empty and deserted. y/n opened her textbook as the teacher entered to classroom. the loud chatters immediately stopped and everyone struggled to get back to their desks.

y/n stared at the outside world wondering when will school going to end. she hated coming to school, she was only looking forward to meeting her friends.

she gazed dreamily at the cotton candy clouds, the leaves on the trees moving ever so slightly as the wind gently blew. she could hear birds chirping, bees and butterflies buzzing around the pretty flowers.

"y/n, pay attention please! " the teacher snapped at y/n, making her flinched slightly. "sorry mrs suzuki, " y/n sighed and tried to pay attention.

tobio kageyama giggled slightly, staring at her h/l hair. her soft hands resting on her chin with her back turned. he thought that it was funny yet cute at the same time when she flinched at the sound of the teacher.

he surprisingly found himself staring at the beautiful girl, he shook his head and tried to focus on the lesson.

~RING!~

the bell rang, signaling the end end of lessons. "finally! it's lunch time, what did you bring for lunch y/n chan? " hinata asked loudly as he barged into the almost empty classroom.

"i will show you later. let's go to the roof, yachi is meeting us up there, " y/n replied with a soft smile and the two made their way upstairs.

"WAIT! i forgot that i needed to go to the vending machine, do you wanna come?" y/n gasped as she stopped in her tracks.

"ow! " y/n suddenly bumped into a tall figure. "a-are you alright? " the raven hair boy looked down at the girl.

"oh my gosh im so sorry, is your foot okay? " y/n turned around to meet the deep blue eyes of the ravenette. she gazed into his eyes that was filled with concern. kageyama was holding y/n's hands, helping her regain her balance.

"i-im fine, be careful next time, " kageyama replied with a calm look on his face. his heart was racing as he looked at y/n. they realised that they were holding hands and immediately let go of each other. their faces tinted with red.

"BAKA-YAMA! what are you doing here? " hinata asked, wriggling his eyebrows as he saw the state of those two.

"i was just heading to the vending machine when i bumbed into her.. " kageyama responded, scratching his neck nervously.

"sorry again.." "hinata you know him? " y/n looked over to the orange hair boy in confusion.

"yeah, he's from my one of my teammates from volleyball! " the little boy exclaimed as he jumped up into the air in excitement. his eyes always seemed to sparkle whenever he talked about volleyball.

"i gotta go to the vending machine now see you guys later, " y/n said, realising that she almost forgot about the whole point of the trip.

"o-oh, im going there too, w-want to go together? " kageyama stuttered, obviously shy.

y/n nodded in response and the two proceeded to the vending machines.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _O(≧▽≦)O_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

'+ •BONUS! * •'

"where's y/n? " the pretty blonde asked.

"oh let's just say she is having some... possibly romantic time with kageyama, " hinata replied with a cheeky smile.

"gasp, my baby girl y/n is growing up" yachi said dramatically as she wiped her fake tear away. the two burst into laughter and continued eating their lunches.

[ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟔𝟖𝟓 ]