𝟎𝟖| 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐃

' * ♪ • '

' * ♪ • '

"𝙮/𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣, 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥!! " yachi woke her up by shaking her vigorously.

"five more minutes... " y/n replied turning to her side and falling asleep again.

"we're going to be late! "

"h-huh? what?! " y/n jolted awake checking the time on her phone.

"shit! i overslept, " she jumped up and ran towards the bathroom. quickly, she brushed her teeth and combed her hair, tying it into a neat ponytail.

she rushed out of the room and downstairs to meet the team. everyone was already there, waiting for y/n's arrival.

"gomen'nasai... i overslept,"

"it's okay, let's head to the gym, "

"good morning y/n, " kageyama patted her head softly, smiling down at her.

"a-ah, good morning.." she stuttered as her face turned crimson red.

"y/n chan, you must have slept like a pig again!" hinata remarked as he ran up towards her.

"ehh?? you're the pig here okay! "

"it's true, he eats like a pig, " tsukishima added as he snickered slightly.

"s-shut up! " little flustered hinata spoke out. we all burst into laughter and went to the gym.

it has been almost a week and it was the last day of the training camp. the boys have improved a lot from their practices and y/n was confident that they can beat their opponents in the upcoming competitions.

' * ♪ • '

"you guys need to keep doing your best and survive, "

"daiichi san? "

"i just happened to hear this, and i was going to keep it quiet.... "

"wh-what is it? " y/n listened in intensely, waiting for what the captain was about to say.

"when all these practice matches are over... apparently, the coaches are going to treat us barbeque, " he finally said it.

"bar..."

"...be... "

"...que?! " (i love this scene so much omg)

y/n heaved a sigh of relief, i thought it was something serious.. haha! she giggled slightly as she observed the boys start dancing. their moods suddenly changed, going from tired and worn out to move to happy and excited.