𝟎𝟒| 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐬?

' * ♪ • '

' * ♪ • '

"𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨 𝐤𝐮𝐧! 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐡, " 𝐲/𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.

"a-ah hi y/n san, " kageyama was caught off guard by the happy girl.

y/n walked to the vending and got her favourite drink, splitting the straw from the box and poking it through the hole.

"ehh? you're drinking milk again? " y/n pointed at the drink kageyama was holding.

"so are you, milk is my favourite, " kageyama smiled, happy that she was attentive.

"mm, i love milk, especially strawberry milk! " beamed with jovial.

kageyama blushed. so cute.. he covered his mouth, stopping himself from giggling.

"tobio kun..., we should meet here everyday! i-i mean you're always here around the same time as i am, so why not meet up here? you don't have to if you don't want t-" y/n ranted.

"sure, i'd love to, " kageyama burst into a fit of giggles, cutting y/n off. his face became rosy red. he found it funny that y/n was so flustered and nervous.

"e-ehh? don't laugh bakayama! " y/n puffed her cheeks, embarrassed at the fact that he was laughing at her.

"sorry, you just looked so adorable when you're flustered, " the words in his mind slipped out. shit, i accidentally said that out loud. y/n's eyes widened, she could not believe what he just said!

"ah fuck.. i didn't mean to say that, ughh, just ignore that, " kageyama cussed, mad at himself for being dumb. they cheeks were now red like a tomato.

RING!

thank god, saved by the bell. kageyama rushed back to class, hitting his face for being careless.

y/n stood there, unable to process what just happened. me, adorable? she shook her head and quickly went back to class.

' * ♪ • '

school was finally over, y/n and yachi went to the gym for volleyball practice. takeda sensei and coach ukai announced that they had exciting news!