𝟎𝟓| 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

' * ♪ • '

' * ♪ • '

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲.

"ahhh, what a beautiful day, " y/n sighed as she got up from her bed, reaching her arms up for a good stretch.

y/n couldn't wait for school to be over, she was going to kageyama's house for the first time! it's still kinda annoying that it was just for a study session, but nonetheless, y/n was thrilled.

y/n quickly slipped on her uniform and tied her hair, she was going for two cute pigtails for today. she looked into the mirror, happy with the results and ran downstairs to have breakfast.

"good morning mom!" y/n greeted with a big smile. "morning honey, come sit down and have breakfast. i made you some pancakes today," y/n's mother replied as she placed a plate of pancakes that was covered with syrup and fruits. y/n licked her lips hungrily and digged in.

' * ♪ • '

"bye mom, im heading to school now! " y/n yelled whilst putting on her shoes.

"bye sweetie have a great day at school! " mother replied from the kitchen.

with that, y/n left the house in a hurry. she was really looking forward to meeting kageyama. she didn't really understand why but the feeling she got when she thought about him made her stomach have butterflies. she felt really happy around him and he was one of the reasons now why she looked forward to school.

it did not take long for y/n to arrive at her destination as she lived pretty near karasuno high.

an familiar voice soon came from behind, "y/n channnn!!! " a little tangerine engulfed her with a hug from behind.

"oof, you scared me sho kun! " y/n remarked as she turned around to meet his brown eyes. but wait there was someone else standing behind him, glaring at hinata's actions.

y/n turned her head slightly to meet his prussian blue eyes, seemingly glaring at hinata. "o-oh, hi tobio kun," her cheeks heated up as she stared at the tall boy.