Chapter 37

They were falling fast.

                                As soon as Max, Pacifica, Dipper, Neil, Mabel, and David had entered the bubble, they had fell. It was absolutely terrifying. Max hoped that they didn't die. 

                                                                     They hit the ground, but it didn't hurt. Max looked and saw that they'd landed on a bouncy castle. They all stood up, disorientated. 

                                        "This place looks weird. I kind of like it." Mabel commented as they stepped off of the bouncy castle. Max thought for a moment.

                                                        "Just in case we split up, we should make a meeting point." Dipper said. Max nodded in agreement.

                                                                          "That's pretty sensible." Max conceded, looking around at what was Nikki's prison. It was really forest-like and a little bit bright. Max figured that it would be like this. Nikki loved nature and she didn't like towns all that much. One thing he did see was a tall wooden tower.

                                                                                         "How about that tower?" Pacifica suggested. 

                                                     "Yes! Perfect. Now, let's go this way. We don't have to split up yet." Max told them. They walked straight a little bit until they came across a camp kind of like their own.

                                                                       "Welp. How much ya wanna bet that she's here." Neil commented. Max shot him a look. They walked into the nearest building. 

                                                                    Inside of the building, there were different versions of all the Camp Campbell campers. Clone Max was sitting next to Nikki, smiling and saying something. Max took a deep breath to calm himself.

                                 "Nikki!" Max yelled. Nikki looked up, and her eyes brightened. She walked over.

                                                               "Guys! It's so great to see you here. I made clones, but they aren't as good as the real things. What's going on?" Nikki asked, bouncing up and down.

                                                   "Woah, Nikki. Chill. We came because we need to see you and have a chat with you." Neil explained. Nikki's smile deflated only a tiny bit.

                                                                           "Okay! Let me show you around real quick." Nikki exclaimed. They followed her around. "This is the camp activity area, that's the Mess Hall. And that...I don't know what that is." Nikki said.

                                                                                          "I think it's a dog house?" Pacifica told her, squinting.

                                               "Oh, yeah. Then over here are the cabins." Nikki showed them. They were a little impressed before Nikki showed them the lake and they realized this was a fake world. No lake could look that clean.

                                                                         "Nikki, we need to talk." Max told her. Nikki nodded.