Chapter 7- Friday and Breakfast

Kit's Pov

   Kit was impatient, all he wanted was for the calendar to skip Friday, then it would be Saturday and he could talk to Ty more. Classes had finished for the day and dinner wasn't for another few hours so Kit was bored, he considered unpacking some of his game consoles but couldn't really be bothered.

   Kit had been wanting to take Ty out somewhere so they could talk and get to know each other again They hadn't spoken in the past three years and Kit knew that they had both changed so he wanted to learn all the new things about Ty and he wanted Ty to know all the new things about him. 

   It was weird, he had always been very closed off to people, not letting them get to know him but with Ty it was different. He wanted Ty to know about all his annoying habits and silly thoughts, he wanted Ty to tell Kit a bunch of random facts about a bunch of random animals and he wanted to listen and see the gleam of passion in Ty's eyes when he spoke of things he liked and enjoyed. Kit wanted be Ty's and Ty to be his, that was what he wanted because he was so madly in love with Ty, and had been for over three years.

   When he had arrived Kit had seen a huge field, he thought he and Ty could go out there and have a nice picnic.  There was probably some flowers and Ty could make daisy chains, Kit remembered that Ty like making daisy chains because of the repetitive motion and the calmness that brought to Ty. Unless that was too cheesy, then Ty might think it was stupid. 

   He needed help, he couldn't ask any of the Shadowhunter guys about it, they would act immature and tease him. Kit had also become aware that Lucas was homophobic, so he was going to keep his love life away from the asshole who was the equivalent of a swan.

   Kit didn't even know if Ty fancied boys, so his little 'date idea' could easily be taken as a friendly outing, with nothing but friendly feelings and friendly intentions. Even though Kit was completely in love with the oblivious boy, Ty was still oblivious and nothing could be done to change that.

   He still needed help though. He could ask that person in Instagram for help, even if it was a little weird, Kit was desperate and really wanted to earn Ty's forgiveness and friendship again.

Ty's Pov

   Ty was laying on his bed reading his book when a notification popped up on his phone. Thinking he had nothing better to do, he checked it.

Rockin'Rook: Hey, I know this is a bit weird, but I need help with date ideas.   

   Kit was going to take someone on a date. Someone who wasn't Ty.

Being: I've never been on a date, so I don't know anything about this type of stuff.

   Ty hated being unspecific like that but he didn't know what else to say. (A/N Or I didn't, but same thing)

Rockin'Rook: Ok, but thanks anyway.

  Ty went back to reading his book, wondering who the lucky girl was. Maybe it was Ashley, she was pretty and seemed to like Kit. Maybe Kit realized he felt the same about Ashley and decided to take her on a date. Maybe Kit was taking a boy on a date, but that seemed unlikely since none of the people in school were openly gay.

   Ty thought he was asexual for about a year until he realized he was demisexual. Kit was the only reason he had realized and the only person he wanted to be with, everyone else either was family or someone Ty didn't know.

(A/N Demisexual is when you only feel attraction for a person after forming an emotional bond with them. That is the definition to my knowledge, if you have a more accurate definition can you put it in the comments so I can update this mini A/N to be more exact)

   The rest of the day seemed to go quicker, which didn't make much sense to Ty, but it happened to him every now and then so he brushed it off and decided to have a shower before bed.

   The water was a perfect temperature and made Ty feel warm and happy, even though he was still upset that Kit was going on a date with someone else.

   He changed into his pyjamas and went to sleep.

Kit's Pov

   Kit woke up the next morning feeling excited and anxious. He had decide on the picnic idea and had packed some sandwiches, apples, chocolate and water bottles. It wasn't a lot but he knew Ty wouldn't mind as long as he ate breakfast.

   He walked down to the dining hall and briefly greeted his friends before going to sit next to Ty.

   "Hey" Kit said as he sat in the chair next to Ty.

   "Hello" Ty sounded a bit sad, almost disappointed.

   "Are you alright? You don't seem yourself."

   "I'm fine, just a little tired"

   "Ok" Kit said, finding this a perfectly reasonable answer, "Anyway, I wanted to ask you something."

   "What do you want to ask me?"

   "Well, I wanted to know if you'd like to go on a picnic with me today. For lunch."

   "That sounds nice. Where?" It took Ty a moment to respond but Kit didn't think much of it, he was ecstatic that Ty had said yes and nervous for the day ahead.

   "I was thinking the field, just outside the front or the forest."

   "I like that, maybe the forest?" 

   "The forest it is!"

   Ty smiled broadly at him, showing off all his beautifully white teeth and making Kit's heart flutter in his chest, all his words clogged up in his throat, either that or his whole vocabulary had disappeared.

   They said goodbye and Kit went to his room to get the picnic supplies before going to the forest to find a nice spot and set up the picnic blanket, leaving the basket next to it.

   Kit went back to the main building to go find Ty and bring him to the spot he had chosen, trying to remember the path by snapping certain branches, upturning rocks and leaving scuff marks in the dirt.

                                                                ~~~

I'm exhausted so I'm going to leave the chapter here and write it in two separate parts, I'll write the second one tomorrow night and post it then as well.

Please tell me if  there's any grammatical errors.

Please comment, vote and follow!

Yours, LittleBunny xxx