Chapter 10- Boyfriend?

Kit's Pov

   The next few weeks went by slowly for Kit, there were no more attempts at getting through the wards, he had his meals brought to him and some of his friends came to see how he was doing, but other than that all he did was watch movies on his laptop and play video games, periodically. Ty came to see him every day after classes had finished, sometimes he brought Irene but Livvy didn't show up as much. 

   When Kit had asked about where Livvy was Ty had responded with, "She goes away sometimes, she doesn't tell me where she goes but I know she stays in this world, she can't go to the other one."

   All Kit really wanted to do right now was go to the skate park. He wanted to have to air rushing at him while he was doing some crazy trick, he wanted his mind to be clear of everything else except the immediate activity and have to concentrate on that solely and completely with no distractions.  Skateboarding was a relief for him, something he could do where nothing or no one else mattered, it was just him and the board, nothing else. 

   That's what he wanted to do, not sit around gaining calories with no way to burn them. How dare carbs be so tempting!

   Ty's classes were over so he would be with Kit in the next few minutes, he was nervous. Kit had decided to tell Ty how he felt, to tell Ty that he loved him and he was nervous, and anxious, and apprehensive, and a bit scared, and any other synonym you could think of. How would Ty react? What if Ty hated him? Or thought he was disgusting? Everything about this decision was nerve-wracking.

   There was a knock on his door and he looked up from his laptop as he called for Ty to come in.

   Ty walked in and Kit could instantly sense that something was wrong, or at least agitating Ty.

   "Is something wrong? You look upset." Kit asked, concerned.

   "There's a new student here." Ty seemed unwilling to finish his statement.

   "Did they do something? Did they hurt you?" If someone hurt Ty Kit would rip them to pieces.

   "No, no they didn't hurt me. It's your boyfriend, he said he missed you so he transferred here so he could see you." Boyfriend, what boyfriend? Kit didn't have a boyfriend, he only wanted Ty and if he was dating Ty he would know. Kit's brow furrowed in confusion. "Anyway, he asked me to show him where you were so he's just outside, I'll tell him to come in.

   Ty walked out the door, leaving Kit completely confused. He was about to call Ty back but someone extremely familiar walked through  his door.

   "Justin?"

                                                                 ~~~

So, I' might write another chapter tonight, I'm not sure, but I thought I'd leave this here because I felt like a cliffhanger. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'm sorry it's so short!

Please comment, vote and follow!

Yours, LittleBunny xxx