Frozen Fever

A YEAR LATER

ELLIE'S POV
"Oh Elle! It's nearly September!" Anna said, excited, as we sat in the library, playing some games.

"Wait what's in September?" Eli asked, looking at me.

"Well, it's my birthday, on September 10th and Anna would insist that we spend our time outside your door. Or we would be in the kitchen making my birthday cake, and a mess." I smile at him and grab his hand.

"Oh." He sounded dejected.

"Don't worry. It wasn't your fault." He looked away, and then got up. "Where are you going?" Anna asks.

"I'm just tired. I'm going to turn in." He looks back at us. "You can keep playing if you want." He leaves and shuts the door. I get up and go after him. I go to his room. Eli is standing by the window.

"Hey." I close the door softly behind me. He looks at me.

"Hey." He looks back out the window. I walk over to him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, grabbing his hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel so horrible for making you spend your birthday outside my door." He looks at me. "I'm so sorry." I can see tears forming in his eyes. I hug him.

"You don't need to feel so bad. We all were scared of what would happen. Don't feel bad, Eli." I stand on my tip toes and kiss him softly. "I'm going to bed now." I go to walk away when I feel him grab my hand.

"Stay. You calm me down." We walked over to the bed and I lay down. I felt pressure behind me and Eli wrapped his arm around me and I turned around and faced him. "I love you." He kissed the tip of my nose.

"I love you too, Eli. Now, night!" I fell asleep in his arms.

A MONTH LATER

ELI'S POV

"Okay, okay, here we go." I wave my hand and an ice sculpture of Ellie comes up on one of the cakes. "So lonely." I wave again and now there is one of the two of us at the coronation. "Stiff." I wave my hand yet again and then I gasp. A statue of her freezing had been created. "No. I can't do that! Come on, Eli. This is for Ellie. You can do this." I wave my hand again and a statue of us skating appears.

"Relax! It looks great!" Anna told me, helping Kristoff hang something.

"I just want it to be perfect." I say to her.

"Speaking of perfect, check this out!" Kristoff says, stepping off the ladder. The letters that he and Anna painted say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!" I chuckle.

"Kristoff, Anna, are you sure I can leave you in charge?" I ask, fixing something on a table.

"Absolutely." Kristoff says.

"Because I just don't want anything to happen to this courtyard." I fix the flower pot on the table.

"What could happen?" Anna asks. "It's all set." I sniffle and wipe my nose when I notice something.

"Olaf! What are you doing?" I ask walking over to him. Olaf looks at me, guilty.

"I'm not eating cake." He tells me, mouth filled with cake.

"Olaf." I walk over to him and bend down.

"But it's an ice-cream cake!" He says to me.

"And it's for Ellie." I tell him.

"And it's for Ellie." I walk away. I hear bell's chiming in the distance.

"Oh it's time!" I say, as everybody walks over to me.