Olaf's Frozen Adventure

A/N this is Ellie's winter dress

DECEMBER

It's Christmas time in Arendelle and the castle is getting ready for a big surprise party. Kai is putting decorations on the tree when

"SURPRISE!" Olaf jumps out of the tree.

"Not yet, Olaf." Kai tells him. Gerda and a few of the other servants walk past holding plates.

"SURPRISE!" Olaf jumps out of the suit of armour.

"Not yet, Olaf." Gerda tells him. A man is stacking presents in the corner.

"SURPRISE!" Olaf pops up behind him, scaring him into the presents.

"Not yet Olaf." He tells him. Anna walks into the ballroom and looks at all the decorations and food in place.

"Woah!" She walks around the room and to a tower of cakes. "Hello." She says. She goes to take a piece when...

"SURPRISE!" Olaf jumps out from the tower, his head landing in Anna's arms. "Olaf not yet!"

"Anna's right." Ellie says walking down the stairs with Eli.

"Our Surprise Holiday Party doesn't start until after the Yule Bell rings." Eli told Olaf, putting little ice decorations through the wreaths on the stairs.

"Oh sorry. The suspense is tearing me apart!" Anna pops Olaf's head on his body. "Oh thank you!"

"I'm excited to, Olaf. This is Arendelle's First Christmas in Forever." Anna says.

"The first of many to come." Eli said while Ellie pulled out a flag from the back of Olaf's head.

"Eli, look! They're arriving!" Anna ran over to the window. "Look at everyone, they don't realise we planned a party as a big surprise."

"Soon the Ballroom will echo with sounds of cheer as we ring in the season this year." The four of them walked through the ballroom and Ellie rang three of the mini bells on the table.

"This is overdue. Got to look our best." Eli grabbed a leaf off a wreath and placed it on olaf.

"Ooh! I've never been so nicely dressed." Olaf said.

"We'll be hosting and toasting the whole night through as we ring in the season with you." Eli grabbed Ellie and swung her through the room.

"It's the first christmas in forever since we opened up the gates." Ellie sprinkled icing sugar over a gingerbread version of the castle.

"And it's the first christmas I remember to date." Anna said as they walked towards the doors.

"And it's already worth the wait!" They walk through the doors and into the courtyard where all the citizens of Arendelle waited for them. "Look at all the joy. It's everywhere!"