• im sorry •

(Y/N) POV:
"Eek!! I'm so excited!" I said as I jumped up and down.
Today I was going to move to my new house in Tokyo, were I would attend my dream school, Nekoma.
"Now don't get too excited (F/N), we still have to get the things in the back of the car." My mother said as she smiled at me.

My father left me when I was born, he didn't want a child, so when my mother told him she was pregnant with me, he ran away, so I never got to meet him. Though it's okay, my mother took responsibility over me and is an amazing mother! Even though it's just us two, I don't mind!

"But how can't I be excited? I'm going to my dream school!" I said, while I helped my mom carry some boxes to the car.
When I said that, she just smiled even more, giving me one of her famous smiles.
"You know, I can't blame you (F/N), I'm excited too, after all, the job I have there pays a lot more than this job I have here."
After she said that we just kept talking and talking until we finally had all the boxes of all our belongings in the car.
It was time, time to say goodbye to my home, to say goodbye to my childhood, to say goodbye to my past life, whilst creating a new one.

In Tokyo at Nekoma High.

If I'm being honest with you, I really wasn't going to miss my old school. No one talked to me, and I talked to no one. There was no one in the school that I liked. I never even looked at them.
I didn't have any friends really to be honest, I didn't have a best friend like most girls in my school.
Well, I did have one, her name was (B/F/N), but she got into a car crash and died. That's why I never got a new friend, I was too scared that I would get hurt like that again, and if I'm being honest, I still am.

But, I hope that in Nekoma that all changes and that I get some friends.

3 Hours Later

"We're here!!" I heard my mother yelled.
Immediately I jumped up and had a huge smile on my face.

"TOKYO, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT CAUSE I AM HERE!!!" I yelled in excitement as my mother and I got out the car.

"You sure are happy aren't you?" My mother said as she smirked at me. I nodded and right there and then, we started to carry the boxes to our new house and unpack.

1 Hour Later

My mother and I sat down on the couch, exhausted from all the unpacking. But, we were finally done.

Then, I got up, "I'm gonna go look around the neighborhood."

"Okay just don't get lost (F/N)."

"Oki Doki, bye mom." I closed the door before my mother could say anything else.

As I looked around the neighborhood, I noticed it was really pretty, it was shocking how anything could be so beautiful. Just as I was walking around observing the amazing scenery, I bumped into someone and fell.

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry are you okay?!" I hurried over to the person helping them up, I was so embarrassed.

"Yeah, Im fine, sorry about that." The person I bumped into took my hand, and I pulled them up.

I then realized it was a boy, a very cute, and handsome boy. He was gorgeous. He had golden cat like eyes, and some hair that was black at the roots and then golden the rest of the way down, it reminded me of pudding.

Before I could say anything else, he grabbed his switch and started walking away.

Before he went away, leaving him out of my sight, he mumbled something but loud enough for me to hear, "I'm sorry."

Then he left, out of my sight, leaving me all alone.

I stopped for a second looking at the direction he left, and then I mumbled to myself, "He was gorgeous."

Then I started walking back home.