• her name, his name •

At School:
Time: 6:55

(Y/N) POV:

Just as I entered school, all eyes were on me.

I could feel my face getting red, and my eyes burning. 

I didn't know what to do, until someone came up behind me.

Kenma POV:

Me and Kuroo finally got to school. But when we did, it was different than usual, very different.

I looked up from my switch, than I saw why it was different.

The new girl was here today.

'Wait' I thought, I noticed something. It was the girl from yesterday!

I could see her shaking a bit, and her face getting hot and red. It seems that the girl is really shy and is uncomfortable with everyone staring at her.

I don't know why, but looking at her made me wanna hug her, and tell everything's gonna be okay.

I put my switch away carefully in my backpack, as doing so Kuroo looked at me weirdly, like I'd just done something horrifying.

I walked over to the girl and then put my hand on her shoulder.

"You guys should stop staring at her, it's making her nervous."

Kuroo POV:

What was he watching? This wasn't like Kenma at all, to put his switch away.

Just as he put his switch away, he then walked over to the girl.

'Is he crazy? Is he trying to be the center of attention?!' I thought to myself.

Then I heard him say load and clear, " You guys should stop staring at her, it's making her nervous."

Just like that everyone shouted, yelled, or just mumbled a sorry and looked away.

Some people still caught some glimpses but it was definitely better than before.

I wondered, 'Why would he do that?'

Then a sudden realization popped up into my head.

Kenma liked the new girl, it was his first crush ever!

I then walked up to the both of them, hoping that the new girl liked Kenma and would give him a chance.

(Y/N) POV:

"You guys should stop staring, it's making her nervous."

Everyone started apologizing and looking away.

I then spun around and recognized that face immediately.

The gorgeous boy she bumped into yesterday while looking around the neighborhood.

"Wait aren't you the guy from yesterday!" I exclaimed in surprise.

Just as he nodded, there came a tall figure before us. He had yet black hair, and a serious bed hair that made his look like he hadn't brushed in years.

"Hi, welcome to the school, your the new girl right?" He welcomed me in excitement.

I nodded.

"Well," he began again, " my name is Tetsurou Kuroo, and that is Kozume Kenma."

"My name is (L/N) (F/N), but please just call me by my first name."

"Okay, and you can call us by our first names too, right Kenma?"