• kitten •

YOYOYO MY LITTLE READERS OUT THERE! Sorry I haven't been active, I've just been having some time wit my fam so yeah, let's get on to the story. Oh and instead of doing (F/N) I'm just gonna do (Y/N) since (y/n) is a habit for me.

Kenma POV:

"Let's get this sleepover started!" Kuroo said excitedly.

He sat down on (Y/N)'s bed and turned on the tv.

He put on a movie for us to watch.

Then (Y/N) turned her attention to the tv.

I watched the tv as I got into my futon.

I noticed that while me and Kuroo, had some sort of place to sit in, (Y/N) sat on the cold wooding floor with only a mere pillow.

I pulled her in, Kuroo smirking at me.

"K-Kenma?"

"It must be getting cold being on the floor like that."

I then got her into the futon, both of our skins touching each others.

"U-um, thank you K-Kenma-Kun."

"Drop the honorifics already."

"O-Okay Kenma."

For the rest of the movie she dared not look at me, while I caught glimpses of her.

Kuroo caught onto this and went out of the room saying, "I'm going to take a trip to the store for some snacks."

He closed the door, then I paused the movie.

"U-Um so, this is awkward isn't it." She said with a nervous laugh.

"I don't think so." I cuddled up with her in the futon.

"O-oh if you say so."

"Don't be so nervous, kitten." As I said the last word he gave went up in flames.

"O-Okay, Ill try not to." She said cuddling me back.

By the time Kuroo got here, we were both sound asleep.

(A/N) Ok, ok, I know this ones very short, BUT, next time I'll make it extra long just for you guys, man the stuff I do for you, anyways bye to anyone who is reading this out there, have a nice day.