• what's this feelings •

(A/N) I just wanna say that if I describe these feelings wrong I'm sorry. I have never experienced love before in a romantic way. I'm sorry and I hope you like this chapter!

(Y/N) POV:

When I got home I immediately went to my bedroom. Not only did I feel embarrassed, but I was tired so I decided to go to sleep.

I don't know why, but when I went to sleep, I could only think about the pudding haired boy.

What's this feeling? It feels like my stomach is about to explode, and like there are butterflies swarming in there.

It's a very strange feeling, but even so, its heart warming, it makes me happy.

It kinda reminds me to the feeling I had when my mother would tuck me at night in the bedsheets.

Ahh yes, that feeling, that feeling of satisfaction, completeness, that feeling of warmth.

But, even though I enjoy that feeling, I've never felt it with anyone other than my mother and a bit with (B/F/N), but even those feelings were different then these.

The feelings with my mother were more of admiration, and of loving her because she was always there for me no matter what.

And with (B/F/N) it was more of a feeling of the warmth of not being alone anymore, of being happy that someone's there with me, the feeling of the warmth of laughing at stupid jokes we both made.

But with the pudding hair, I felt, different, truth is, I didn't understand these feelings not one bit.

Then I decided that I would stop thinking about it and finally go to sleep, I didn't want to miss school tomorrow.

Kenma POV:

I'm trying to play my game but I can't stop thinking about her for some reason.

Why am I think about her?! I don't even know her name. Wait, I don't know her name...

I should've gotten her name...

Wait, KENMA, what are you thinking!? You get awkward with people, you don't even like talking!

Ugh, why did she have to be so cute.. wait, what am I thinking!

Oh god, why can't I stop thinking about her?...

With her.. (H/L) (H/C) hair, and her beautiful (E/C) eyes.. I want to hold her in my arms, and never let go.

But why?

Ugh, I've played to much games today maybe. I'm going to sleep.

♥♥♥

Next Day : 5:oo a.m.

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up at 5:oo a.m., I actually woke up at the time I wanted too!

I went downstairs to make breakfast and read a note that was left on the desk, it was from mom.

'I went to work, make sure you make it to school in time' it read, I was happy that she was worrying about me.

I then prepared breakfasts and ate, after that, I went to my room and got dressed.

I went to my backpack, I was glad I packed it the other day since I didn't have to do anymore work.

I then put the backpack over my shoulders, and looked into the mirror, I looked good!

I looked over to the clock.

Oops! It's already 6:3o.

School started at 7:oo so I have to get to school, it's good than I'm pretty close to the school.

After taking another look in the mirror, I downstairs, and start to walk school.

Kenma POV:

I usually don't get much sleep but this night, I got less than I usually get, but I had coffee so I'm okay.

I start to dress myself up, and then I'm done so I go downstairs and start walking to school.

But, immediately I hear a yell, "KENMAAAAAAAA"

Next thing I know Kuroo is infront of me trying to catch a breath.

"Jeez Kuroo, you have to stop doing that, your always scaring me."

"Sorry" He says as he finally has enough air to speak.

"Anyways," Tetsurou continues "today the new girl is showing up! And guess what, she's in your class, so I'll be stopping by today, and you better welcome her.

"Yeah, Yeah" I said as I pulled my switch out and we started walking again.

'Honestly I don't really care about the new girl at all, I only care for the girl I bumped into yesterday.' I thought to myself.

Wait what?! What was I thinking. Man I must be going crazy.

(A/N) I hope you liked this chapter, while making this Im also turning into a fan, anyways, I hope you keep reading to see what happens next. Bye!!