Reunited {T.R}

It has been a few months since Theo got dragged into hell by his sister. It has been months since you talked to your best friend, the guy you fell in love with. You knew that it wasn't his fault he got involved with the dread doctors because he was manipulated but the pack wouldn't listen to how you tried to tell them it wasn't Theo's fault.

Right now, you were sitting at a desk in your bedroom trying to focus your mind on the studying for your upcoming test but finding it difficult because all you could think about was Theo. You hadn't been sleeping properly or eating right because you couldn't do it without Theo. He made you happy and now he is gone, and you never got to say goodbye.

As you flicked through the textbook on your desk your phone started to ring, you looked at the caller ID and saw that Liam was calling you.

"What do you want Liam?" you huffed into the phone, not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"Um.... well... I did something" Liam mumbled nervously into the phone.

"Well why are you calling me and not Scott?" You sighed as you rubbed your temple.

"Because it effects you" that caught your attention, you sat up straight in your seat and furrowed your eyebrows together.

"What do you mean it effects me?" You ask curiously.

"Well, I can't tell you over the phone. Come to the Scott's" he tells you before hanging up.

You placed down your phone and got up from your seat. You took a look in the mirror and saw the sweats you were wearing and hoodie that hung from your body. You shrugged your shoulders thinking it looked good enough before slipping on a pair of trainers, you grabbed your phone again and placed it in the pocket in your hoodie. As you walked out the house you tied your hair in a messy bun because you didn't want it to get in your face.

As you arrived, you noticed that there was something wrong, but you couldn't tell what. You shrugged it off and took a step inside the station.

"Liam?" You called out, knocking on the door.

"Hey" Liam said, shuffling his feet and stuffing his hands in his pockets once he opened the door.

"Uh... hi? Why do you need me here? I have studying to do and I am not in the mood" you say crossing your arms over your chest.

"Well, I did something and I think you might like it" he says with a huge grin on his face.

"Well what is it?" you ask, getting impatient, all you wanted to do was finish studying so you can finish the new series you have been binging.

"Just... Just.... follow me" he says as he opens the door wider for you to come in. You follow him and are about to ask why you are there until you freeze in your spot. Your eyes lock with a pair of green ones from Scott's couch. Your heartbeat starts to rise and tears start to block your vision.

You rush over to the couch as Theo stands up immediately and you grip onto Theo like your life depended on it. He wraps his arms tightly around your waist as yours wrap around his shoulders. He buries his face into your hair.

"I missed you so much" he whispers to you, his grip on you getting tighter.

"I've missed you more" you whisper back, burying your face into the crook of his neck. You guys stayed in that hug for a while, taking in each other's scents.

"Uh, guys?"

"What, Liam?" You and Theo asked.

"You guys have been standing there like that for 10 minutes" he says. You and Theo finally pull apart just smiling at each other, glad to have each other back.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" You ask, sitting on the couch and Theo sits down next to you.

"Well, no I don't, but I was planning on sleeping in my truck" he shrugs.

"Theo, you are not sleeping in that goddamn truck, you are staying at mine" you demand.

"Ok" he agrees hesitantly.

A little while later you and Theo decide to leave and go to your house. You felt so relieved when you saw him sitting at Scott's house and you were glad to have him back. You reached your house and went upstairs into your bedroom.

You sat down on the bed and Theo sat down next to you, you lean your head onto his shoulder.

"You have been gone for so long" you say.

"I know, I couldn't cope without you, it was so scary down there" he said as he started to shake a little. You take your head off of his shoulder and grab his hands and hold them in yours, that gets him to look at you.

"Well I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere. You lost me for a few months Theo but I'm not letting you go not now not ever, ok?" You say looking deep into his eyes. It was quiet for a moment before he starts to lean in. He was inches away from your lips when he mutters,

"Can I kiss you?" But you never gave him a response as you closed the gap and kissed him. You pulled away and rested both of your foreheads together.

"Well that happened" you say with a little giggle.

"Yeah... Yeah it did, and I couldn't be any happier right now" he says.